The Weeknd creeps me out….

I don’t know why but whenever I see his face it irks my spirit. I remember working at the stadium during a concert and seeing him perform after concession was over. I booked it after 5 mins because while I was there all I could think in my head was this guy is a Jin so I said in my head ‘if this guy is shaytan he’ll wave at me’ , like just a random ass thought. All of a sudden this nigga looks at me, points and starts waving :williamswtf:

I never ran out of that stadium so fast, I was reciting ayatul kursi like 10x when I was running back home. Authubillahi minashaytani rageem. The only other time I had that bad of a reaction to someone was when the pope came to my city. The energy was just so evil!

Be careful when listening to this guys music walahi he’s a scary dude

you did the right thang.
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

I don’t know why but whenever I see his face it irks my spirit. I remember working at the stadium during a concert and seeing him perform after concession was over. I booked it after 5 mins because while I was there all I could think in my head was this guy is a Jin so I said in my head ‘if this guy is shaytan he’ll wave at me’ , like just a random ass thought. All of a sudden this nigga looks at me, points and starts waving :williamswtf:

I never ran out of that stadium so fast, I was reciting ayatul kursi like 10x when I was running back home. Authubillahi minashaytani rageem. The only other time I had that bad of a reaction to someone was when the pope came to my city. The energy was just so evil!

Be careful when listening to this guys music walahi he’s a scary dude
:cosbyhmm: Ain’t the Weeknd Ethiopian Christian?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I feel like this is all some elaborate way for you to tell us that you're good-looking cos that's probably what caught the saaxiib's eye and not his jinn.

:mjlol:

Trending