The way to your heart?

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Wallahi I find love ridiculously cringy,i can't make it through romantic movies.I can't stand it when niggas act all lovey dovey :ohlord:
Same akhi, that shit makes me super uncomfortable and looks so forced. :pachah1:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If she likes Summer Hodan Walker like I do she's the one. No such thing as a dumb or ugly Summer Hodan Walker stan

:ufdup:

Look how she ate Don Tolivers track :damnmusic:

psyche

To each their own
never been in love so I wont know what im missing out on, that being said every nigga thats in love acts like a naag

I understand. Because love is a sign of weakness and men are incapable of being weak. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why men perpetuate a notion that showing emotion is not masculine. We as humans beings have feelings and the only thing this standard does is push a toxic trait onto the next generation.

I understand. Because love is a sign of weakness and men are incapable of being weak. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why men perpetuate a notion that showing emotion is not masculine. We as humans beings have feelings and the only thing this standard does is push a toxic trait onto the next generation.
Zoomer men are very emotional tho so sleep safe.

Trending

Latest posts