The war so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
after two surprise early morning attacks by the punanis, puntland is yet to take an inch of land. Most useless ever armed campaign?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Dhulos are messing the whole place with their conflictive alliances.
If dhulos fully support Puntland, then that means game over for isaaq.

I am still amazed by this Hutu who thinks he can comment on somaliland affairs .

You are not wanted...free your people then we take u seriously

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
How so?

Isaaq still out numbers Harti. We can recruit 50,000 Gadabursi and Sacad Muse at the crack of the whip lol

If dhulos fully support puntland out of hartinimo, they will kill anyone who works with jeeganland within the ssc. Lots of assassinations in Laascaanood will take place. To be followed by Taleex and so on.

Divided dhulo managed to defeat isaaq, look up Buuhoodle battles. What else would u expect from united harti?

Nevertless i am favouring stalemate. To weaken each other.

Pland capturing sool means they will get more stronger, we dont want that in mudug.
Eventually we will have to fight them sooner or later in Gaalkacyo.
Somalidiids capturing fully of sool means further balkanisation of Somalia, they would tell the world: we control our border inherited from our British Masters.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I am HUTU and Pro-Stalemate in Tukaraq.

Are you seeing this @shabobby @Saalax Bidaar
He said "Hutu" that only Darood uses against Hawiye. :gucciwhat:

Hutu Kuluhala

giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier your political principles are understandable.
Stalemate is politically better for Hawiye instead of one side defeating the other. In all honesty, depends on Dhulbahante. If they honor their heritage, clan and the Somali Nation this will be all over very soon.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Are you seeing this @shabobby @Saalax Bidaar
He said "Hutu" that only Darood uses against Hawiye. :gucciwhat:

Hutu Kuluhala

giphy.gif

HUTU is a movement and stands for:
Hawiye United Towards Ugaarsi.

Who will be our prey this time?
Thats up for Isaaq or Darood to decide. We ready to f*ck some people up.

As u might know, Cayr Habaraji laf karbaashed the biyomaal who had some weird fantasy that they could defeat us and chase us from Shabeellaha Hoose?
Do u hear from them?

Ahlu Qubays ibn Dir was also smacked the f*ck by Saleebaan. Now they behave better.

Punania acted tough against galmudug, to such level wherein they said: we dont recognized galmudug.
After 3 months of fighting, prozac abdi weli was in Cadaado :damn:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier your political principles are understandable.
Stalemate is politically better for Hawiye instead of one side defeating the other. In all honesty, depends on Dhulbahante. If they honor their heritage, clan and the Somali Nation this will be all over very soon.

Sure, we would love to see isaaq to win.
But they are now enemies.
The alliance expired in the 90's. After that hostilities started.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Sure, we would love to see isaaq to win.
But they are now enemies.
The alliance expired in the 90's. After that hostilities started.
Hawiye were wrong putting their trust on Isaaq during the civil war. They're cuqdad ridden, backstabbing, conniving, Jews-like Laangaabs.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Hawiye were wrong putting their trust on Isaaq during the civil war. They're cuqdad ridden, backstabbing, conniving, Jews-like Laangaabs.
c48.jpg

Thats not what i believe.
Iam against the isaaq administration, habaryoonis people are not bad at all.

HUTU is a movement and stands for:
Hawiye United Towards Ugaarsi.

Who will be our prey this time?
Thats up for Isaaq or Darood to decide. We ready to f*ck some people up.

As u might know, Cayr Habaraji laf karbaashed the biyomaal who had some weird fantasy that they could defeat us and chase us from Shabeellaha Hoose?
Do u hear from them?

Ahlu Qubays ibn Dir was also smacked the f*ck by Saleebaan. Now they behave better.

Punania acted tough against galmudug, to such level wherein they said: we dont recognized galmudug.
After 3 months of fighting, prozac abdi weli was in Cadaado :damn:

As a hg, I dont understand your anti isaaq rhetoric. They don't border us anywhere.(Except for the cayr minority that lives in the ssc region but they are pro sl). Most hawiyes don't care whats going on in tukaraq lol.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
As a hg, I dont understand your anti isaaq rhetoric. They don't border us anywhere.(Except for the cayr minority that lives in the ssc region but they are pro sl). Most hawiyes don't care whats going on in tukaraq lol.

Bro if this makes any sense: iam sympathetic to HY. A great supporter of Wadaniland.
Not the other habros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts