The veteran sheikh aden madoobe recieves feit certificate

He has become the first mp/senator from sws to attend Mogadishu to receive feit certificate breaking laftagareen promise of holding all sws mps/senators in baidoa .

The ex speaker and ex RRA deputy chairman sends message to his colleagues in baidoa who are being held back by laftagareen and non amisom ethiopian forces

FPZzBDvXoAIYV9W.jpeg.jpg

The political veteran also announced his candidacy for lower house speaker last week making him the first to do so .

The laftagareen stooge has set RX interests back 20 years. Once N&N is gone he must be ousted too. I think reer Baidoa would have already chased him out themselves if Farmaajo hadn’t already placed non-amisom Ethiopian troops in the city to protect his puppet. Remember the baidoa protestors shot dead by these same non amisom Ethiopian troops just a couple years ago. Reer baidoa are under siege by Farmaajo/Ethiopia and their puppet Laftagareen

Surely RX at some point are going to no longer accept settling for nothing more than the house speaker position

Rx can take president PM and speaker at the same time for all I care but were not going to entertain the idea of a useless no backbone having laftagareen becoming PM and his master farmajo becoming the president another term.
Most rx elders and veteran politicians will agree that the useless laftagareen and his boss the cheese got to go .

The laftagareen stooge has set RX interests back 20 years. Once N&N is gone he must be ousted too. I think reer Baidoa would have already chased him out themselves if Farmaajo hadn’t already placed non-amisom Ethiopian troops in the city to protect his puppet. Remember the baidoa protestors shot dead by these same non amisom Ethiopian troops just a couple years ago. Reer baidoa are under siege by Farmaajo/Ethiopia and their puppet Laftagareen

Reer baidoa and bakool hands are tight ,
Its officially a Ethiopian satellite state .
Non amisom Ethiopian troops are also inside shati gaduud airport and are the first to greet you when you step out of airplane .
Not to mention they controll every air strips in both bay and bakool .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Laftagareen is the elected leader of KG, his say goes, he rules you in Afgooye too. So I suggest you behave.

Laftagareen is the elected leader of KG, his say goes, he rules you in Afgooye too. So I suggest you behave.

Elected leader ?
How many raxanweyne children died in the hands of Ethiopia when the cheese installed lafta?

Laftagareen is the governor of baidoa just like the cheese he too dont come out of the amisom bunker much , man cant drive to afgooye while I can make the drive to baidoa whenever I choose to .
That harin boon need to level up .

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This must be the Eelay(speaker of the parliment) the opposition group are picking to elect him for that Post, it seems like it.

Let us just hope he will survive NISA,Farmaajo Alshabaab crew's assisination in the next 48 hours.

this picture is just sad, it feels like they're worshiping her kkk

U.k have done more for Somalia then alot of somali communities/clans , is only right for them to have talks and observe the upcoming speaker 😀.
Have you noticed how the international community dont even bother seeing the president whose mandate ended anymore ?
Here is mursal whose also running for the same position as Aden madoobe being interviewed by u.n representative the other day
FRHgRIIWYAAtgpy.jpeg.jpg

This must be the Eelay(speaker of the parliment) the opposition group are picking to elect him for that Post, it seems like it.

Let us just hope he will survive NISA,Farmaajo Alshabaab crew's assisination in the next 48 hours.

Hes hariin not eelay ,
Hes a battled harden old timer whose seen the trenches in the 90s -2000 ,
He has alot of experience as a speaker and seen how far the country has come hes an honest man that doesnt take bribes
He'll do a great job as a speaker

Last edited:
U.k have done more for Somalia then alot of somali communities/clans , is only right for them to have talks and observe the upcoming speaker 😀.
Have you noticed how the international community dont even bother seeing the president whose mandate ended anymore ?
Here is mursal whose also running for the same position as Aden madoobe being interviewed by u.n representative the other day
View attachment 221122
He's also a for that, you think I'm hypocritical like. I'll call out every shishiyekalaal

This is really good what Laftagareen did, he basically showed Hawiye the true hateful face of the eelays Raxanweyne, now the incoming Hawiye government will go hard and no mercy on those Raxanweyne beggars, and their only state KG that Hawiyes built for them will be dismantled or Hawiye will infiltrate it by getting heavy posts in the KG Admin.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is really good what Laftagareen did, he basically showed Hawiye the true hateful face of the eelays Raxanweyne, now the incoming Hawiye government will go hard and no mercy on those Raxanweyne beggars, and their only state KG that Hawiyes built for them will be dismantled or Hawiye will infiltrate it by getting heavy posts in the KG Admin.
I’d rather we release Roobow, he’s the rightful leader of KG.

Trending

Latest posts