The useless Af-Hayeen goffer caught lying about Milxo and the fake presence of maamulka of 10km Badhan

Laagite

الداروودي
There were no Ciidan and no response from the 10km admin of Badhan

Laagite

الداروودي
Journalist Mohamed Hassan Dhalo set the record straight, Maamulka 10km of Badhan and ciidanka PL have no presence in Laasqoray, the region is without a mayor, a maamul or a police force.

AUN to the young man Maxamed Siciid Yare

Laagite

الداروودي
You know its bad when HY qabilist Siciid Qurbaawi reported the incident and PLTV the state broadcast haven't.

Laagite

الداروودي
Why didn't they send a helicopter, it would have taken them 20 minutes to rescew
This is Somalia, people expected a lift or something and all they got were "waan soo ducaynayna" from the af hayeen goffer and no word from maamulka 10km of Badhan.

Laagite

الداروودي
I am not Hawiye, and I am telling you the truth, I went from Burco to Lascaanod to Bosaso, and I have seen that land, it has minimal investment.

Are you denying these facts?
Burco, Bosaso and Laascanood aren't in Sanaag your ass is lying.

Go spread some HAG agenda or smth sheegaato @anonimo had you exposed

Burco, Bosaso and Laascanood aren't in Sanaag your ass is lying.

Go spread some HAG agenda or smth sheegaato @anonimo had you exposed

Caruur ba tahay, I don't know who this guy anonimo your talking about, when I asked him for his qabil he never responded, nor is there anything for me to lie about.

But anyone who has been to these areas knows that it is poor because it doesn't receive much from Puntland or Somaliland, not sure why you are trying to deny the truth.

Laagite

الداروودي
Caruur ba tahay, I don't know who this guy anonimo your talking about, when I asked him for his qabil he never responded, nor is there anything for me to lie about.

But anyone who has been to these areas knows that it is poor because it doesn't receive much from Puntland or Somaliland, not sure why you are trying to deny the truth.
Tell me where you been, Lascanood and Burco aren't desolute places I been to Burco before plus you said you been to Sanaag tell me what tuulos did you go to Ceeri and Badhan. The gobol is not some backwater tuulo you make it seem to be.

cow

VIP
AUN,

@Laagite I know a friend of mine who started a money pooling community for his sub sub clan within mx. His goal was to pay the elders a month stipend so that others won't be able to bribe them

I think it is a good idea to start things off. Unfortunately both sl and puntland eat using your name while you get nothing in return. So if you want things to change you need to start it. Pay off your elders and push them to do 1m1v in each city.

It really is not that expensive to do a election. If you do that others will see you as a standalone maamul.

Tell me where you been, Lascanood and Burco aren't desolute places I been to Burco before plus you said you been to Sanaag tell me what tuulos did you go to Ceeri and Badhan. The gobol is not some backwater tuulo you make it seem to be.

:snoop: so only you can decide who goes there? :pachah1:

Anways we were a group of friends, went from Hargeisa to Lascaanod to Xudun to Ceel Afweyn all the way to Ceeribaago Mayd ila Lasqoray.

Not everyone is idiot like you

Laagite

الداروودي
AUN,

@Laagite I know a friend of mine who started a money pooling community for his sub sub clan within mx. His goal was to pay the elders a month stipend so that others won't be able to bribe them

I think it is a good idea to start things off. Unfortunately both sl and puntland eat using your name while you get nothing in return. So if you want things to change you need to start it. Pay off your elders and push them to do 1m1v in each city.

It really is not that expensive to do a election. If you do that others will see you as a standalone maamul.
I been telling my reer LQ cousin the same thing lol.

Laagite

الداروودي
:snoop: so only you can decide who goes there? :pachah1:

Anways we were a group of friends, went from Hargeisa to Lascaanod to Xudun to Ceel Afweyn all the way to Ceeribaago Mayd ila Lasqoray.

Not everyone is idiot like you
you went to those cities, enjoyed their hospitality and insult them calling them poor.

Bila akhlaaq idk what Ceeri you been to it has some issues yeah but its been booming business wise with all the new mehrads opening up.

My cousin just opened herself a clinic a couple days back

you went to those cities, enjoyed their hospitality and insult them calling them poor.

Bila akhlaaq idk what Ceeri you been to it has some issues yeah but its been booming business wise with all the new mehrads opening up.

My cousin just opened herself a clinic a couple days back

Good on your cousin, more people from that region should invest in their lands, and not wait for handouts from SL or PL gov.

Anyways I stated with what I saw with my eyes if you want to believe it or not its up to you.

Laagite

الداروودي
Good on your cousin, more people from that region should invest in their lands, and not wait for handouts from SL or PL gov.

Anyways I stated with what I saw with my eyes if you want to believe it or not its up to you.
I know theres a lack of development but to say everyones poor over there is a stupid statement, the region only started urbanizing in the mid 2000s.

Laagite

الداروودي
Elder from Milxo calls out the government, the xildhibaans, the ministers and the 1km admin of Badhan for their lack of solidarity.

Reer Milxo the gold capital of Sanaag are holding a meeting to take matters into their hands

Laagite

الداروودي
@no-nonsense reer Galgala should also have a meeting, Mountain Maakhiris need to stop being good citizens if their government isn't willing to do the bare minimum.

Trending

Latest posts