The Unstoppable Growth of China's High-Speed Rail Network

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
the US has 0 highspeed railway. Still using 20th century railway and sh*try rat infested subway lol.

You’d think a country as big as the US would invest in public transportation quicker than highways while also being cheaper and more sustainable than planes. China is a large country and knows highspeed railways are a very efficient way of connecting the country together.

Canada knew what was up when they made the trans canada railway.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
the US has 0 highspeed railway. Still using 20th century railway and sh*try rat infested subway lol.

You’d think a country as big as the US would invest in public transportation quicker than highways while also being cheaper and more sustainable than planes. China is a large country and knows highspeed railways are a very efficient way of connecting the country together.

Canada knew what was up when they made the trans canada railway.

Americans should have invested in their railroad systems instead of invading and warmongering in the Middle East!
China is the new hot baby, we all need to invest in it

Reborn
They have a plan in place in which every city with a population over 500,000 will be connected to high speed rail :trumpsmirk:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Walaahi China is like ants. So organized it is scary. They can achieve what America achieved in half the time it took the Americans. Simply because they are organized like ants.

American democracy is their greatest weakness. looooooooooooooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also check out the mapping of the railway tracks shown on the video, do you notice West of China is virtually NO ACTIVITY? Only Eastern & central side is booming with rails and activity.

Whats up with that?

Not ONLY is China building their country's railway, they are building Africa's railways. loool

Railways in Kenya -travel times have been cut into half. Of course the Kenyan govt will be debt for a long time but meanwhile i hope their citizens benefit.

Last edited:

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
China is bound to collapse. No way can COMMUNISM live and prosper. China is lucky to have survived so long...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
China is bound to collapse. No way can COMMUNISM live and prosper. China is lucky to have survived so long...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A couple of years ago i will agree with u. But NO-- i think China is here to stay walaahi. It is a force to reckon with

Trending