The UK Wants A Naval Base In Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The British colonialists are not welcome, Berbera is part of the Republic of Somalia. Somalis will kick out the British invaders like they have in the past.

UAE's bad enough. And they can be kicked out without much fuss, technically Somaliland isn't a "country" so they can't take us to court. UK colonisers will beg their US masters for "freedom bombs" if a true leader tries to kick them out. I don't want foreign troops in my town, I have relatives who live in Berbera.

Ictiraaf won't come from this and they won't lift the arms embargo either.

Tukraq

VIP
UAE's bad enough. And they can be kicked out without much fuss, technically Somaliland isn't a "country" so they can't take us to court. UK colonisers will beg their US masters for "freedom bombs" if a true leader tries to kick them out. I don't want foreign troops in my town, I have relatives who live in Berbera.

we would need a mad mullah mentality, they can’t just use planes on us like last time since we have rpgs now like when aiidid defeated the un, if farmajo kheyre and nabad Igor noloo have ball quit talking down Madobbe and take down biihi:farmajoyaab: ur Ethiopian army may be able to do it and if u face repercussions from the un just kick them out again, Deni is also willing to help and it should be a joint pl fgs blitzkrieg, from two fronts, we may need to concede Berbera to abiy in this case though:farole: however sol Sanag and cyn goes to puntland :siilaanyosmile:
And the rest will be a new regional state lead by transitional leader col caare:yacadiim:

we would need a mad mullah mentality, they can’t just use planes on us like last time since we have rpgs now like when aiidid defeated the un, if farmajo kheyre and nabad Igor noloo have ball quit talking down Madobbe and take down biihi:farmajoyaab: ur Ethiopian army may be able to do it and if u face repercussions from the un just kick them out again, Deni is also willing to help and it should be a joint pl fgs blitzkrieg, from two fronts, we may need to concede Berbera to abiy in this case though:farole: however sol Sanag and cyn goes to puntland :siilaanyosmile:
And the rest will be a new regional state lead by transitional leader col caare:yacadiim:
We ain't conceding anything to Abiy. And tbh this doesn't concern Sool and Sanaag. I'm not going to talk about that cos it's too late in the night to start a war here. I assume ur MJ?

waraabe

Your superior
The British colonialists are not welcome, Berbera is part of the Republic of Somalia. Somalis will kick out the British invaders like they have in the past.

Kick out amisom first, or take back jubbaland from Kenya, it’s Kenyan property now. The British are welcome to Somaliland

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

UAE can be kicked out without a fuss, wallahi that is so delusional. What will Somalia kick them out with? The base is equipped with devastating equipment, it will cost around 100 million dollar to just build the base and this is excluding the worth of the modern equipment coming afterwards.

This is such a foolish comment lol. UAE kicked out without a fuss??? Politics isn't your thing bro, you need to leave this part of the forum asap :hemad:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
we would need a mad mullah mentality, they can’t just use planes on us like last time since we have rpgs now like when aiidid defeated the un, if farmajo kheyre and nabad Igor noloo have ball quit talking down Madobbe and take down biihi:farmajoyaab: ur Ethiopian army may be able to do it and if u face repercussions from the un just kick them out again,
How are you this stupid?? Somalia isn't coming for Sool or Sanaag because they can't and neither can Puntland lol.

Deni is also willing to help and it should be a joint pl fgs blitzkrieg, from two fronts, we may need to concede Berbera to abiy in this case though:farole: however sol Sanag and cyn goes to puntland
Your fat president, withdrew troops from the frontline in Tukaraq saaxib, Somaliland is not even att full force yet PL can't take back your dusty small village. You and the coming generations will be under Somaliland. Get used to it lol.

The toothless general will lead the rest of the states, you and National Warrior must be related :leon::dead:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
they can’t just use planes on us like last time since we have rpgs now like when aiidid defeated the un
Shooting RPG's at a fighter jet? I guess that gives you better chance at kicking out UAE from Berbera.... :dead:

RPG's can handle them easy somaaha? STOOPID, they have very advanced equipment, your RPG'S wont do SHIT saaxib. Somalia is not a threat to UAE, simple as that.

The British are welcome to host a military base here in Somaliland, stick to Somalia and for @Tukraq he pretty much has no choice. Fellow Somalilander by force :hemad:

UAE can be kicked out without a fuss, wallahi that is so delusional. What will Somalia kick them out with? The base is equipped with devastating equipment, it will cost around 100 million dollar to just build the base and this is excluding the worth of the modern equipment coming afterwards.

This is such a foolish comment lol. UAE kicked out without a fuss??? Politics isn't your thing bro, you need to leave this part of the forum asap :hemad:
So ur saying the Arabs can refuse to leave if we ask them too? Walahi ur the one sounding delusional. If we ask them to leave, they'll take all their fancy shit and go. They can't take an unrecognised country to court like they did Djibouti. Worst they would do is cut off all their imports/exports.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
So ur saying the Arabs can refuse to leave if we ask them too? Walahi ur the one sounding delusional. If we ask them to leave, they'll take all their fancy shit and go. They can't take an unrecognised country to court like they did Djibouti. Worst they would do is cut off all their imports/exports.
Are you from SL?

A deal has been signed so we have to honor that deal or we loose credibility.

They are leasing the base from Somaliland, it's still technically Somaliland property but they are leasing it for 30 years and then Somaliland takes over.

Are you from SL?

A deal has been signed so we have to honor that deal or we loose credibility.

They are leasing the base from Somaliland, it's still technically Somaliland property but they are leasing it for 30 years and then Somaliland takes over.

Waa HJ.

If he is from Somaliland why would he oppose the military base deal? :williamswtf:
Cos it's a bad deal. Both money wise and the benefits it gives us. The arabs won't give us tanks, anti-aircraft weapons or warplanes. And they won't recognise us either. If they did either, it would be worth the brothels and HIV we're going to receive for hosting foreign soldiers.

Why can't you understand that?

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
So UAE is protecting its investment by rendering the bridhish military services.
And the ((land)) cruiser is being taken for a ride as usual.:russsmug:

They must be feeling the heat from Nabadiyonolol :ohhh:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Cos it's a bad deal. Both money wise and the benefits it gives us. The arabs won't give us tanks, anti-aircraft weapons or warplanes. And they won't recognise us either. If they did either, it would be worth the brothels and HIV we're going to receive for hosting foreign soldiers.

Why can't you understand that?
Who knows what the deal entails..

Saaxib of course we won't get tanks, warplanes and all of that but what we do get is political strength in the international community. It further legitimizes Somaliland.

It's unheard of for a unrecognized state to host a foreign military base of this size and at all.

Add to it that our navy will get new equipment and there will be a 800km coastal surveillance. SL will be able to enforce and protect our seas.

Add to it that Somaliland troops will get trained and equipped. Obviously they will get appropriate weapons for SL but overall still good.

The pros outweigh the cons, if you can't understand that then maybe you are biased like the others.

Look up the details for yourself, this will bring more security in SL. Somaliland with the help of UAE will be able to enforce our laws, our borders. Again further legitimizing SL.

Who knows what the deal entails..

Saaxib of course we won't get tanks, warplanes and all of that but what we do get is political strength in the international community. It further legitimizes Somaliland.

It's unheard of for a unrecognized state to host a foreign military base of this size and at all.

Add to it that our navy will get new equipment and there will be a 800km coastal surveillance. SL will be able to enforce and protect our seas.

Add to it that Somaliland troops will get trained and equipped. Obviously they will get appropriate weapons for SL but overall still good.

The pros outweigh the cons, if you can't understand that then maybe you are biased like the others.

Look up the details for yourself, this will bring more security in SL. Somaliland with the help of UAE will be able to enforce our laws, our borders. Again further legitimizing SL.
First you say "who knows what the deal entails", then you aks me to check the details. I think you're confused sxb. And you still never refuted anything I said.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
First you say "who knows what the deal entails", then you aks me to check the details. I think you're confused sxb. And you still never refuted anything I said.
I mean who knows what the deals entails outside of what we already know, you can disregard that part but as for the rest you got absolutely owned.

Tell us the real reason you don't like the deal, you want to get a few likes here on Somalispot going with the popular opinion? Think for yourself man, you are a Somalilander don't embarrass yourself..

The surveillance system will be used to protect the base in the Somaliland port town of Berbera and monitor the territory’s 800-kilometer (500-mile) coastline

The U.A.E. is separately expected to train the Somaliland coastguard

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ase-in-breakaway-somaliland-seen-open-by-june

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) will train Somaliland security forces as part of a deal to establish a military base in the semi-autonomous region

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-base-deal-somaliland-president-idUSKCN1GR2ZH

This will lead to Somaliland being able to protect it seas and it borders on a whole other level. Why is this bad?

What was your point again? Brothel and HIV? Come one bruh.. :draketf:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It's fucking hilarious how people bring up one point which is purely speculative and then say you didn't refute me... :williamswtf::dead:

Haye so out of all of that I wrote, you bring up that shit? Respond to the rest of it or stay silent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts