The UK is done out

Had a situation with some wannabe road niggas after me and my boys were walking about after eating iftar at a burger place the other day. Idk if they were for real or just larping but ong we would've smoked them
Which burger spot , don’t tell me you almost got khalased outside D’s kitchen skskksk

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
My best friend is Nigerian and Jamaican her brother carries a knife on him on all times, he’s good kid but apparently these roadman get all aggressive on any black boys they see, and he had a situation and he had no knife in him, so now he carries one
Don’t let them lie to you he is just another thug if you are a normal person you are safe in London

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I'm not a thug I just get racially profiled as a Somali in trackies and long hair

I'm a good civilian
Stop wearing trackies and be a distinguished gentleman.

tom-hardy-walks.gif

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Well that’s just a lie if you are a good civilian you’ll never get harassed
I had a friend who was coming back from school when we were 14 and 4 tall black guys surrounded him on the packed bus in Broad daylight, put knives to his throat and stole his new Samsung phone. There's many stories of boys getting g checked on the street.

Do you think niggas won't harrass people for no reason?

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
I had a friend who was coming back from school when we were 14 and 4 tall black guys surrounded him on the packed bus in Broad daylight, put knives to his throat and stole his new Samsung phone. There's many stories of boys getting g checked on the street.

Do you think niggas won't harrass people for no reason?
You think this is a common occurrence?

Trending

Latest posts