The Truth about the blue Somali flag

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I swear after watching this conspiracy theorist, I am convinced me that Cawaale's invention of our flag was inspired by the Italians coat of arms logo,the similarity also with the Italian coast guard flag and defence ministry is hard to ignore.

Start from 8:01
PhotoCollage_20200809_153601865.jpg

The Italian ministry of Defence flag.

it%5Eussd1.jpg

The Italian coast guard flag also is similar to the Somali flag.

PhotoCollage_20200809_153747913.jpg

What shocked me the most was the OP said the flag is broad sign stands for satanic lucificer worshipping cult and should be replaced, the SYL having a cross in their logo is also hard to digest, how did we miss all these clues.:mjcry:
PhotoCollage_20200809_153640756.jpg

Is it time for us to drop these colonial inspired flags and coat of arms,Do we need a complete makeover?:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I swear after watching this conspiracy theorist, I am convinced me that Cawaale's invention of our flag was inspired by the Italians coat of arms logo,the similarity also with the Italian coast guard flag and defence ministry is hard to ignore.

Start from 8:01
View attachment 136656
The Italian ministry of Defence flag.

it%5Eussd1.jpg

The Italian coast guard flag also is similar to the Somali flag.

View attachment 136657

What shocked me the most was the OP said the flag is broad sign stands for satanic lucificer worshipping cult and should be replaced, the SYL having a cross in their logo is also hard to digest, how did we miss all these clues.:mjcry:
View attachment 136658
It is ok to find similar flags, like the US Southerners had bonnie the blue flag, which identical to ours

But that Italian defence ministry flag is weird looking one, here's a better version
1500px-Flag_of_the_Italian_Defence_minister.svg.png

Italian coast flag look like this
capitaneria-di-porto-guardia-costiera.jpg

Just because the Somali flag was similar to the Italian coast of arms, that somehow means they copied it? One could argue that so and so country copied their flags from a different one. These are just conspiracy theories, donโ€™t look deep into it.

Just because the Somali flag was similar to the Italian coast of arms, that somehow means they copied it? One could argue that so and so country copied their flags from a different one. These are just conspiracy theories, donโ€™t look deep into it.
This sounds like a cope

That wasn't the Italian Coat of Arms back then. When Italy was a Kingdom this was their Coat of Arms:
120px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Kingdom_of_Italy_%281890%29.svg.png

This one was the Coat of Arms of Italian Somaliland:
105px-Italian_Somaliland_COA.svg.png

The Italian Somaliland Coat of Arms inspired the flag of Somalia.

This sounds like a cope
These are just subjective observations and opinions, not facts. I could say the Iranians copied the flag of the Mahra Sultanate, I could say Somalis copied the bonie flag, that doesnโ€™t make it true. Just because something looks vaguely alike doesnโ€™t mean they copied it from someone.

These are just subjective observations and opinions, not facts. I could say the Iranians copied the flag of the Mahra Sultanate, I could say Somalis copied the bonie flag, that doesnโ€™t make it true. Just because something looks vaguely alike doesnโ€™t mean they copied it from someone.
You'd be wrong. The green, white, red Mahra flag is recent. All the territories of the Omani empire used the red banner.

You'd be wrong. The green, white, red Mahra flag is recent. All the territories of the Omani empire used the red banner.
Red, White & Green are the Pan-Iranian colours:

Tajik Flag
1920px-Flag_of_Tajikistan.svg.png

Iranian Flag
1920px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png

Kurdish Flag
1280px-Flag_of_Kurdistan.svg.png

Al Muslim

ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุงู…ุฑูŠูƒุง ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุฅุณุฑุงุฆูŠู„
Red, White & Green are the Pan-Iranian colours:

Tajik Flag
1920px-Flag_of_Tajikistan.svg.png

Iranian Flag
1920px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png

Kurdish Flag
1280px-Flag_of_Kurdistan.svg.png

They are not exclusive to Iranian groups. Red white and green are also arab colours.

Iraq
1597009145767.png

Palestine
1597009166414.png

Sudan
1597009178947.png

Algeria
1597009355004.png

I could go on.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Italians have a thing for the blue flag and white star, I urge our Somalian neighbors to change their flag and leave the Italian colonial leftovers :fittytousand:

608B3F50-2067-4D05-AA77-467014433C02.jpeg
FE9C6178-D96C-4CD6-AA15-E8E9579E754B.jpeg
8CE0BE31-DBE6-4378-B5ED-4B9545A2D670.jpeg

The Somalian coat of arms also raises some questions
AE2A0F7F-BEF4-46C0-8515-9B0C2C8E683C.jpeg

Poland

1200px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png

Indonesia
510px-Flag_of_Indonesia.svg.png

Japan
1200px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png

Flag-Bangladesh.jpg
tbhtbh those countries dont have direct relationships with each other. somalia was formerly a colony of italy (and britain) so the uncanny similarities between the current somali flag and the former italian somaliland coat of arms leads me to believe that it was ripped from it.

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
tbhtbh those countries dont have direct relationships with each other. somalia was formerly a colony of italy (and britain) so the uncanny similarities between the current somali flag and the former italian somaliland coat of arms leads me to believe that it was ripped from it.
Didn't the un help Somalia create their flag? You should go right to the beginning of it creation.

Is it time for us to drop these colonial inspired flags and coat of arms,Do we need a complete makeover?:cosbyhmm:
1200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Somalia.png
New Project (1).jpg

0r

images (1).jpg

Trending

Latest posts