The truth about incels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Is he right that women choose the attractive guy? Since they (women) have jobs, educations and everything else.
So many guys will be loveless since they can't be all attractive.

Why do you think of this guy's video?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Is he right that women choose the attractive guy? Since they (women) have jobs, educations and everything else.
So many guys will be loveless since they can't be all attractive.

Why do you think of this guy's video?

Women always marry up. If she believes she is attractive and has wealth, she will reject most men and only men from distinguished backgrounds have a chance. If most women have careers and high paying jobs, most men will be screwed and the time she is with a man who is lower social class is when she is unable to get anything better

Tukraq

VIP
Incels don’t exist, these dummies are just lazy and stay in thier mommas basement so it’s voluntary, in the real world anyone can get laid it’s as easy as abc’s, @4head why are you still talking about incels I thought I gave you the seceret videos that help your game:bell: those were fail proof for even the ugliest creatures you should be scoring by now:gucciwhat:

I think this is fake news. Granted I have a heterosexual bias, but it's extremely rare to see a guy in a relationship where he has the aesthetic upperhand. Ugly guy with pretty girl? Super common. I think regardless of their own resources most women would prefer an at least equally successful man. And that's without considering race, religion and identity.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Incels don’t exist, these dummies are just lazy and stay in thier mommas basement so it’s voluntary, in the real world anyone can get laid it’s as easy as abc’s, @4head why are you still talking about incels I thought I gave you the seceret videos that help your game:bell: those were fail proof for even the ugliest creatures you should be scoring by now:gucciwhat:

I saw this video on youtube and wanted to share here lmao don't worry about me, i'm doing the best i can!
It's indeed a problem that my fellow incels are not trying to change. Some may try but a lot of them have a teenage-like mentality.
It's not productive for them and it's killing them slowly. I don't want to die like this so i stopped many bad habbits i had. The worst one will be not working out. Working out is great and i like it now!

My father was a regular teacher and my mother was with him because he's manly. He had many women and still has a potential wife.
It's maybe me but i think there's a difference between the West and Africa when it comes to dating.

Of course. I think there is some truth to women in the west having different priorities and looking for different qualities in a man. But regardless, the same trends exist.

As marginal as it is, I think most women would prefer the security of being the 'better' looking one of the two. You'll never hear a man say xyz is too pretty, I prefer more rugged women.

There are more women than men. So if women only choose good looki g successful guys.....does that mean those guys will have 4-5 girls each? The math dont up.......this whoe incel thing is blown out of proportion

Tell me incels don't exist when you got guys on this site searching and posting pictures of "good looking" Somali men from other social media sites just to defend other Somali men and compete with Somali women.

Walle I wouldn't even know where to start that search :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending