The training update: Odeg's journey from Skinnyfat to Hunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
This is training journal that is meant to give inspiration to all skinnyfat brothers and a way for me to keep track on my progress in the gym.

general stats
185 cm
88 kg

Will be updating later

Good luck on your journey. I will be checking this.

Nowadays, Somali chicks want a Farah with 6-packs and in shape.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Good luck sxb, I went from a classic Somali stick to skinny fat to slightly overweight in a year

:chrisfreshhah:

Odeg

Gedo
We need a before or after picture.
I didnt take a before and im not close to my goals or a after picture but my stats right now is

185 cm
84 kg

Ramadan were hard on my gains and Its like starting all over again.

Odeg

Gedo
Still little fat but I have not started my diet yet.

IMG_20160706_WA0013.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

I don't I would rather have intelligence than some muscle with no career or job. I must be the only odd ball who doesn't consider peace of defined flesh as something worthy of my attention. I assure you that is the last of my concerns

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Dude why bother what they like I go hit the gym to look n feel good about myself

And I think you would just end up attracting alot of superficial chicks if you work out just for the girls sake

Odeg

Gedo
Whats your workout plan and diet plan?

Also good work and as long as you stay determined you'll hit your goal easily!
Thanks bro. I eat normal somali food right now and porridge. The diet plan is just fish, beans, lenses and salad, fruit and lots of water.

Workout plan is core exercises such as squats, pullups, chins-up, dips, deadlift 3 to 4 times a week. I like compound movements with bodyweight but I lift weights too.

Thanks bro. I eat normal somali food right now and porridge. The diet plan is just fish, beans, lenses and salad, fruit and lots of water.

Workout plan is core exercises such as squats, pullups, chins-up, dips, deadlift 3 to 4 times a week. I like compound movements with bodyweight but I lift weights too.
Nice. As long as you stay away from anything with too much sugar and grease you should be good. Also eating some potatoes is good too.

And your workout plan looks solid so don't got much to add.

Odeg

Gedo
Been doing calisthenics lately and its basically working out with your own bodyweight. Pullups, dips

Today 83 kg.

IMG_20160731_WA0032.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts