The tooth of a man in jahannam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know humans will have a large size in heaven. Just like the true form of Angels. Angel Jibrel wings alone span east and west of earth.

I know humans will have a large size in heaven. Just like the true form of Angels. Angel Jibrel wings alone span east and west of earth.
(Sahih International)
Race toward forgiveness from your Lord and a Garden whose width is like the width of the heavens and earth, prepared for those who believed in Allah and His messengers. That is the bounty of Allah which He gives to whom He wills, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty.

-Sura Al-Hadid, Ayah 21

What difference will it make. To us even if someone adjusts the scale without telling us we will think that we are the same size, i mean everything in heaven will be the same size as us so how will we know that we are larger?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What difference will it make. To us even if someone adjusts the scale without telling us we will think that we are the same size, i mean everything in heaven will be the same size as us so how will we know that we are larger?

We will know. Or not know. Who cares. The point is, we will inshalaah be okey! Allaahu Akbaar

Status
Not open for further replies.