The Ticket Is Ready... I’m Leaving The USA

Apparently the trip to Nairobi is coming soon...I’ll be attending an all boys private boarding school where I will learn Arabic and the Quran and top knowledge of science and stuff, and my crib will have a maid I’ll be living with my cousins as well then after that if things go to plan I’ll be going to Ogadenia with the camels and then to Hargeisa inshallah I’ll most likely get married around that time as well

I don’t know when I’ll be leaving but they are preparing the trip... damn I never got to go to a high school party, prom, dates, or any of that shit I guess it is what it is I’ll tell y’all when the ticket comes

Inshallah I will inform y’all and send pics of Nairobi, Hargeisa, Jigjiga, etc.

:kendrickcry:
hopefully u become xafid and be fluent in Arabic
So when u comeback we can backbite these niggas and speak Arabic and none of these guys will understand:stevej:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Apparently the trip to Nairobi is coming soon...I’ll be attending an all boys private boarding school where I will learn Arabic and the Quran and top knowledge of science and stuff, and my crib will have a maid I’ll be living with my cousins as well then after that if things go to plan I’ll be going to Ogadenia with the camels and then to Hargeisa inshallah I’ll most likely get married around that time as well

I don’t know when I’ll be leaving but they are preparing the trip... damn I never got to go to a high school party, prom, dates, or any of that shit I guess it is what it is I’ll tell y’all when the ticket comes

u gon turn into a real nigga

:sass2:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Just say it's a dhaqan Celis trip lmao. You don't have to sugarcoat it.

This is good for you in the long-term, you'll be fluent in Arabic, Kiswahili, Somali and Maybe become Hafiz of the holy Quran.

K google translate this and see if u understand
ياخي بلا زناخة ما راح يفهمو اصلن قوقل ترانسلاية خرا بل ترجمة
copy paste the results :sass1:
Translation: My brother, without rags, they will not understand Aslan Google, a translation, but a translation