The things Paki females do for the D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Killing your own sister over the D. :farmajoyaab:

Woman murdered sister after having affair with her husband

• Sabah Khan, 27, stabbed her sister, mother-of-four Saima Khan, 34, 68 times in a jealous rage at their home
  • She had four-year affair with Saima's taxi driver husband Hafeez Rehman who she 'wanted to keep for herself'
  • Khan chopped off her sister's hand and slashed her throat with such ferocity that she almost decapitated her
  • Family home up for sale for £360k as she was sentenced to life at Old Bailey after pleading guilty to murder
  • Sabah stabbed her sister as she lay dead while her seven-year-old daughter asked if she was 'killing a m

45A16B7200000578-5019565-Sabah_Khan_pleading_was_sentenced_to_life_in_prison_after_murder-a-17_1509043859074.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5019565/Woman-murdered-sister-having-affair-husband.html

Three thousand women die from honor killing in Pakistan a year, although this case appears to be just penis envy. It's a pretty sick culture. It tends to be a Pakistani/Arab thing. Thank God Somalia was spared HK.

She had to be on bath salts or something.

" ... and slashed her throat with such ferocity she almost decapitated her. "

:wtf: How does one kill their own sibling in such a a horrific way?

She had to be on bath salts or something.

" ... and slashed her throat with such ferocity she almost decapitated her. "

:wtf: How does one kill their own sibling in such a a horrific way?

These are Pakis we're talking about.

They throw acid on their daughters for wearing jeans.

wtf AUN to the sister, e
:deadrose: Acid throwing lmao. It's an Olympic sport for them.

They made that shit mainstream in the UK. Even the racist white folk are throwing acid.
I walk around with my head down and am very warry of my surroundings. I'm terrified of that shit, even black roadmen are doing acid attacks now

i've noticed they insist on having incestuos relationship, but they betray eachother the most.

even some youtuber paki brothers had a big fight & one took the channel for himself & changed the name to his only. this was public. they were going back & forth publicly airing their dirty laundry :noneck:

even where i live they hate eachother & gossip to death while they bring their real 1st cousin from pakistan & have babies together :farmajoyaab:

if you only birth girls goodluck ever being treated like a human being.

I work with lots of pakis. They are a jealousy bunch of people. Indians are much better.
so true. lol one paki friend of my mothers told my mom there's cheap rice or something at this place. another paki woman that was with her caused a fit & screamed at the lady in curry for telling my mom where the good stuff is. waa bila akhlaaq. very petty :lolbron::mjlol:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Pakistanis in my area are such great people. They are friendly and get along with anyone. Indians on the other hand aren't nice people even though they are the richest people in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.