The thing i like with Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Is their concept of city planning, they build roads to a place before the people starts the constructions of their houses. This the way forward, all somalis should take inspiration from Puntland.

5C76D6CE-CF0F-45CF-B6C4-C1DB971D1132.jpeg
44B9A493-254F-4B32-8181-6C69C3092B6D.jpeg
CFC303DE-76B7-4666-AFB9-CEE53F440D26.jpeg
2E94A720-BCF1-4275-9518-A8215B19E26F.jpeg
8EF91845-FEED-4070-A6CA-40666F7C1DA6.jpeg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You know that is just to the Leaders House. Every Somali city just has the main roads in place.

Berbera is the only city in Somaliland that had the nicest roads everywhere

Tjioux

You know that is just to the Leaders House. Every Somali city just has the main roads in place.

Not true, those pictures are the outskirt of Garowe, Yoocada, they are expanding the city thus making new roads. Also majority of the roads in Garowe city are pretty good, they have a good planning.

Tjioux

Soon roads in Puntland and the rest of Somalia will look like this i hope.
Development and infrastructure shouldnt be politicized cuz we all benefit from it, regardless of our political views.
If we work together we can make a lot of good things:nvjpqts:

images

the city is expanding I love it, Garowe has great roads inside it they are now building new neighbourhoods like New Garowe which will look like Beverly Hills.

Farm

VIP

I sense jealousy, these roads have nothing to with the leaders house.. shouldn’t you be focusing on the lack of roads in Hargesia?

I sense jealousy, these roads have nothing to with the leaders house.. shouldn’t you be focusing on the lack of roads in Hargesia?

How many times you guys posted and bragged this one road linking Puntland ministerial buildings and the PL presidential place. 1000th time :snoop:

How many times you guys posted and bragged this one road linking Puntland ministerial buildings and the PL presidential place. 1000th time :snoop:
How many times have you prophesied DP world only to be let down time and time again.
:ulyin:
Let Us cherish our roads. Sxb ino gooy

I will give you this. Berbera is looking good city planning wise. But there is a lack of population. Maybe about 15k. Which is to small for such a beautiful place.

I will give you this. Berbera is looking good city planning wise. But there is a lack of population. Maybe about 15k. Which is to small for such a beautiful place.

I ain't hating sxb, Garowe is a beautiful city and know that, but sometimes waad ka yara bad badisaan. :whoa:

SirLancelLord

VIP
I
Not true, those pictures are the outskirt of Garowe, Yoocada, they are expanding the city thus making new roads. Also majority of the roads in Garowe city are pretty good, they have a good planning.

Ooooh Yoocada future Border point hahaha

Just Banting about

SirLancelLord

VIP

Burco is my city maaaan, Hargeisa is just for business. Till it picks up in Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts