The Sussex Documentary just dropped! Yippie!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I watched the first episode, it is really touching. Meghan reminds me of Lady Diana.

I’ve realized a few things:

Hating Meghan Markle is a billion dollar industry and every journalist and so called ‘royal expert’ is going to want their share of the pie. The thing is, no matter what Meghan does, whether it is nothing, good or just not unusual, there will always be a slating bad comment since she simply makes them too much money.

Harry made a massive mistake in the beginning of his relationship with Meghan by daring to fight newspaper giants. Traditionally, members of the royal family would toe the line with regards to Fleet Street. They know not to mess them as the royal family literally survives on the good press that ensures their continued popularity.
Harry unleashed a monster and no amount of documentaries will be able to combat a billion dollar industry that literally has the power to influence the minds of a nation.

My theory with regards to Harry’s family is that they’re all in survival mode. Bad publicity for the Sussex’s means that William and Kate are now the darlings of the media and the nation. The firm’s main priority is the heir and not the spare, so of course Meghan and Harry aren’t going to be protected as much and to add, couple that with the racial bias the firm probably has, the Sussex’s were screwed from the very beginning.

Anyways, I find Meghan haters to be rather strange. I don’t know the woman, I’m merely commenting because I find the way mass media influences us to be fascinating and it’s really a form of modern day mental illness: hating someone you literally know nothing about because a newspaper who are known to lie, twist and connive told you to. I mean they even bribed an adult star who met Meghan once to lie that he slept with her. Luckily the man felt bad and turned it down. Mass media is scary.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Hating Meghan Markle is a billion dollar industry and every journalist and so called ‘royal expert’ is going to want their share of the pie. The thing is, no matter what Meghan does, whether it is nothing, good or just not unusual, there will always be a slating bad comment since she simply makes them too much money.

Harry made a massive mistake in the beginning of his relationship with Meghan by daring to fight newspaper giants. Traditionally, members of the royal family would toe the line with regards to Fleet Street. They know not to mess them as the royal family literally survives on the good press that ensures their continued popularity.
Harry unleashed a monster and no amount of documentaries will be able to combat a billion dollar industry that literally has the power to influence the minds of a nation.

My theory with regards to Harry’s family is that they’re all in survival mode. Bad publicity for the Sussex’s means that William and Kate are now the darlings of the media and the nation. The firm’s main priority is the heir and not the spare, so of course Meghan and Harry aren’t going to be protected as much and to add, couple that with the racial bias the firm probably has, the Sussex’s were screwed from the very beginning.

Anyways, I find Meghan haters to be rather strange. I don’t know the woman, I’m merely commenting because I find the way mass media influences us to be fascinating and it’s really a form of modern day mental illness: hating someone you literally know nothing about because a newspaper who are known to lie, twist and connive told you to. I mean they even bribed an adult star who met Meghan once to lie that he slept with her. Luckily the man felt bad and turned it down. Mass media is scary.

I agree 100%. Watch the Netflix docu- u will get to know her. I was a fan before- now i am massive fan. Her heart is BIG. Golden.

In fact- its so ironic- but she has the heart of Diana. Which is amazing- because their children will have the heart of Megan, Harry, and Diana. Thats like a Tripple whammy!

Meghan knowingly married into a criminal colonial entity, I assume she thought her mixed-race privilege would shield her from racism, but instead she got a rude wake-up call. Whilst I sympathise with her for being bullied and scapegoated by the rancid racists, she does need to take responsibility for voluntarily joining this criminal family. This family treats their own like trash, for example, they erased the existence of their disabled relatives and never visited them.

It's 2022, has she even made one comment about the British Royal Family's criminal actions? I thought not and of course not.

As for her husband, this is him when he was younger;

ur26y85yiab91.jpg

in 2009, he told a comedian "you don't sound black"

Last edited:

The best thing that ever happened to this lady and her husband, is the fact that the British elite and press are demonic and people don't like bullying.
If it wasn't for that, people would be forced to scrutinise this couple the same way that entire family is scrutinised.

She has no damiir whatsoever, she hails from enslaved people and she chose to use her access to wealth and power to permanently tie herself to a racist criminal entity.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The best thing that ever happened to this lady and her husband, is the fact that the British elite and press are demonic and people don't like bullying.
If it wasn't for that, people would be forced to scrutinise this couple the same way that entire family is scrutinised.

She has no damiir whatsoever, she hails from enslaved people and she chose to use her access to wealth and power to permanently tie herself to a racist criminal entity.

"She has no damiir whatsoever, she hails from enslaved people and she chose to use her access to wealth and power to permanently tie herself to a racist criminal entity."

Wow. u went ALL in for Meghan. My Goodness. Huuuno NOT everyone is like you. Patriot and Nationalist to the bone. to the end. Even to the Worlds ends of Oromo DNA.

1670754327635.png

"She has no damiir whatsoever, she hails from enslaved people and she chose to use her access to wealth and power to permanently tie herself to a racist criminal entity."

Wow. u went ALL in with Meghan. My Goodness. Huuuno NOT everyone is like you. Patriot and Nationalist to the end. Even in the Worlds ends of Oromo DNA.

View attachment 245547

Basra,

I am appalled that this woman and her husband have pulled the wool over people's eyes and amassed millions of defenders, all the while, she was happy to join the racist, demonic, tuugo gang. She didn't have any problem with them until they treated her and her husband like 'red-headed stepchildren'.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra,

I am appalled that this woman and her husband have pulled the wool over people's eyes and amassed millions of defenders, all the while, she was happy to join the tuugo gang. She didn't have any problem with them until they treated her and her husband like 'red-headed stepchildren'.

Huuno--she chased a dream. And yes on route, she encountered a nightmare, but i aint mad at her. She went. She Conquered. And She ran with Prince Harry! Gooooaaaaaalll

I agree 100%. Watch the Netflix docu- u will get to know her. I was a fan before- now i am massive fan. Her heart is BIG. Golden.
Honestly, anything Harry and Meghan put out will be a carefully manufactured version of themselves. You don’t really know any of these people in the spotlight and you never will. But from looking at what is apparent, they simply haven’t done anything to garner any hatred and they’re an interesting couple.

However, in saying that I do like that before she even met Harry she was already working for charities and she is the definition of what we Somalis call ‘naag nool’. Also, whether you love them or hate them, the honest reality is regardless of how they’re really like in their personal life, Harry and Meghan are simply more articulate, better looking and lively compared to the Prince of Wales and Middleton. Without the bad publicity that follows Harry and his wife, William would have been screwed. William simply comes across as lifeless and forgettable compared to his brother and to add insult to the wound, Harry married a woman who is equally confident and interesting. It’s no surprise that the firm are feeding the papers negative stories.
In fact- its so ironic- but she has the heart of Diana. Which is amazing- because their children will have the heart of Megan, Harry, and Diana. Thats like a Tripple whammy!
Supposedly. She does have more of an interest in charity compared to the rest of the royal family and she has that warm quality that also oozes confidence. Meghan from the outside has that ‘it’ factor that unfortunately Kate seems to lack. When I look at William and Kate, I’m often thinking, where is the energy? The excitement? The humor?. What makes it worse is that, you could argue that Queen Elizabeth and her sister in their younger years had a similar dynamic with Margaret having that star quality and the but what made the queen stand out is that she had that air of mystery, authority and traditionalism that simply made her stand out even more than her sister. William unfortunately, doesn’t even have that!

Huuno ALL human racist. We are built that way. Only personal improvement and religion will save us. I forgive Harry.

Look at how She looks at him. L.O.V.E

View attachment 245550

I know humans have prejudices. I just don't like how this family tries to pretend to be worldly and 'anti-racist' so that they can cleanse their image. That's what's hypocritical and annoying.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Honestly, anything Harry and Meghan put out will be a carefully manufactured version of themselves. You don’t really know any of these people in the spotlight and you never will. But from looking at what is apparent, they simply haven’t done anything to garner any hatred and they’re an interesting couple.

However, in saying that I do like that before she even met Harry she was already working for charities and she is the definition of what we Somalis call ‘naag nool’. Also, whether you love them or hate them, the honest reality is regardless of how they’re really like in their personal life, Harry and Meghan are simply more articulate, better looking and lively compared to the Prince of Wales and Middleton. Without the bad publicity that follows Harry and his wife, William would have been screwed. William simply comes across as lifeless and forgettable compared to his brother and to add insult to the wound, Harry married a woman who is equally confident and interesting. It’s no surprise that the firm are feeding the papers negative stories.

Supposedly. She does have more of an interest in charity compared to the rest of the royal family and she has that warm quality that also oozes confidence. Meghan from the outside has that ‘it’ factor that unfortunately Kate seems to lack. When I look at William and Kate, I’m often thinking, where is the energy? The excitement? The humor?. What makes it worse is that, you could argue that Queen Elizabeth and her sister in their younger years had a similar dynamic with Margaret having that star quality and the but what made the queen stand out is that she had that air of mystery, authority and traditionalism that simply made her stand out even more than her sister. William unfortunately, doesn’t even have that!

Angie

Excellent example. Margaret had the Star quality over Lizzy. Same with William and Harry.

It is especially because this- our sympathies should go to William and Lizzy. They sacrificed their personality, soul for the institution. Harry and Mag partied.

And honestly- what sealed for me was Meghans contacting her niece, the daughter of her ingrate half sister. Meghan didn't have to do that. She could have easily blocked mother and daughter. But she didn't. She judged her as a separate human being. In fact i have no doubt meghan paid for her university. The niece became an immigration lawyer

The niece testimony melted my heart

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know humans have prejudices. I just don't like how this family tries to pretend to be worldly and 'anti-racist' so that they can cleanse their image. That's what's hypocritical and annoying.

Harry actually addressed the racist claim in the docu- he apologized and said the scandal changed him. Don't know how much it changed him that he went hunting a jungle fever-- but that is beside the point huuno

Lol, ouch! Harsh analysis here. I definitely see where you’re coming from, but people aren’t scrutinizing the couple because they too are now a victim of racism. I don’t know what Meghan expected or even Harry for that matter, but the British public and with Fleet Street leading the way, they simply don’t like the fact that a divorced, half black American is part of an institution that they idealize. The UK traditionally has always had a staunch class system in which whiteness and being of aristocratic stock is at the top of the hierarchy. Harry then decided to marry a woman who historically is at the bottom of the hierarchy and has then elevated to the position of ‘Duchess’. That isn’t something the firm, the media and the masses can swallow lightly. Classism and whiteness is embedded in the British consciousness and Meghan simply should have done her homework.

I don’t agree 100% agree with your harsh analysis because many people even those like Meghan fall for the naive take that racism is dying out and that the world is becoming more globalized. Harry who was very much born into the firm naively he could marry a half black woman, but people routinely sell themselves dreams.

I think you’re expecting too much from a woman who has never experienced racism before marrying into this family. Our appearance is what reminds us of our difference through daily reminders. Megan has lived a pretty privileged life in which she didn’t have to think about race, she is white passing. Whether we like this fact or not is irreverent. Many people’s activism and consciousness about class differences or race is mostly due to direct experiences which Meghan lacked. She certainly does now though because I’ve watched her documentary and Harry and her dedicated a whole episode to it. She’s having her awakening I suppose. Many would argue it’s too late.

Last edited:
This is her priced prince.
Harry actually talks about that head on and talks about how he had to work on his racial biases and that he had to unpack and unlearn a lot. He even talks about that Nazi outfit era and talks about how his upbringing had impacted his world view. He mentions going to Eton, an all white school, being part of an all white institution and his general ignorance.

Yes, you could argue that is very manufactured and simply a PR move to garner sympathy from the POCs but, I can’t help but feel that it is still a brave move to publicly acknowledge that many of your previous antics was because of your environment and actually take accountability. Also, fatherhood changes people. His kids look white, but it’s become more than evident though the way his white passing wife has been treated, the firm will never see his kids as ‘white’. As a father of kids with black blood, he’s been forced to change his world view.

I don’t know Harry, don’t know how he truly feels about things, but he reminds me of his mother. He seems to have that genuine warmth that allows him to connect and see people as people regardless of background.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
At the end of the day- William is the new Elizabeth II. Charlie is irrelevant. William should continue holding the burden of the monarchy in his shoulders just like his grand ma. Kate by the way is a tom boy. Because of her- and the genes of her ancestors- Prince George and Prince Louis wont be bald. Kate has a robust full hair scalp. But i am afraid the blonde blood of The Spencers will fade away ! :(

Harry actually talks about that head on and talks about how he had to work on his racial biases and that he had to unpack and unlearn a lot. He even talks about that Nazi outfit era and talks about how his upbringing had impacted his world view. He mentions going to Eton, an all white school, being part of an all white institution and his general ignorance.

Yes, you could argue that is very manufactured and simply a PR move to garner sympathy from the POCs but, I can’t help but feel that it is still a brave move to publicly acknowledge that many of your previous antics was because of your environment and actually take accountability. Also, fatherhood changes people. His kids look white, but it’s become more than evident though the way his white passing wife has been treated, the firm will never see his kids as ‘white’. As a father of kids with black blood, he’s been forced to change his world view.

I don’t know Harry, don’t know how he truly feels about things, but he reminds me of his mother. He seems to have that genuine warmth that allows him to connect and see people as people regardless of background.

I see where you're coming from.

I just wonder, had the family not been so toxic towards his wife, would he or his wife ever have spoken up about racism etc etc? We will never know, not with these kind of people, especially with those expert PR machines behind them.

I do think Meghan has charm etc, even though she is whitewashed.

Trending

Latest posts