The staggering pedestrian safety crisis in African cities

Certain African Nations seems to have a problem with sidewalks, which causes death and injury to pedestrians. Even when they build nice neighborhoods they build it for people who can afford to drive everywhere. It's a form of elitist development.

The staggering pedestrian safety crisis in African cities​

In places like Dar es Salaam, far more children are killed by the drivers of cars, trucks and motorcycles than are killed by Aids, malaria or diarrheal diseases.

Read the Article here:

Last edited:

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
Funny for me because my mother always used to go on about how Xamar had loads of sidewalks and walkability when she was growing up there which prompted her to scoff ashamedly at cities like Sharjah and Dubai where even now the sidewalk game in a fair number of areas is lacking.

Funny for me because my mother always used to go on about how Xamar had loads of sidewalks and walkability when she was growing up there which prompted her to scoff ashamedly at cities like Sharjah and Dubai where even now the sidewalk game in a fair number of areas is lacking.

Mogadishu was advanced for many Nations, let alone African Nations. Let me edit the title and rephrase.

Trending

Latest posts