The son of Governor Muse Bihi is kidnapping poor people in the Somaliland FMS

This whole chaos whereby the children of the Governors push around the citizens reminds me of my FMS of Puntland. We had a similar issue with the sons of our former Governor Farole. His sons used to throw a tantrum every couple of weeks like the son ofGovernor Muse Bihi. Nobody could say anything then since ex Governor Farole was a hotshot. It’s typical of spoiled children like the sons of Muse Bihi and Farole to take advantage of their fathers high status and position in the two FMSs. This is why I demand change in the way Federal Member States run their internal affairs. Spoiled children like the above mention sons have shamed these two Federal Member States. They bring dishonour and unwanted attention to the two Federal Member States. They have benefited from nepotism and cronyism to an extent that they are inflicting unnecessary harm to innocent civilians like the the father kidnapped by Governor Muse Bihi’s son.

What should these two FMSs do to fix this recurring issue?

Leaders from Mudug don’t suffer from this ailments. We all saw our Son Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN) and Dr. Abdiweli Gaas didn’t suffer from this. Both sons had the gift to administer and command the respect of all Somalis. Not everyone has a gift for leadership like the people of Mudug. Look at also our son who is also the only Somali Canadian Minister. It is a gift that is within. All three walked the holy soils of Mudug and received the blessed gift to govern.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
too brave, he does know that in a year Bihi's time is up. will not get re elected next year so everything that he does is gonna bite back when his pops no longer in power

What I've noticed in Somali politics is a lack of checks and balances. The court and the parliament need more power so as to curtail executive overreach otherwise you get dictators.

too brave, he does know that in a year Bihi's time is up. will not get re elected next year so everything that he does is gonna bite back when his pops no longer in power
The guy kidnapped the man from his jail cell and broke both his arms just to teach him a lesson. The son of Muse Bihi thought this guy was going to blow him up when they found this guy near their secret surveillance base.

Loooool why do all the people who aren’t from Puntland claim Cumar Maxamuud ?
They are the true landhere of the Darood clan. They founded Puntland and brought Somalia back from hell with just 5000 CM men and barely functioning teknikos/artillery. This sub clan brought the peace that Mogadishu enjoys today. Also other people admire their leadership qualities and bright minds.

The current Somali Canadian Minister is of that sub clan and I know him personally. We are blood relatives and some of our relatives fought for SSDF/TFG under the leadership of Somalia’s former president Col. Abdullahi Yusuf. AUN to my God father and mentor.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
What I've noticed in Somali politics is a lack of checks and balances. The court and the parliament need more power so as to curtail executive overreach otherwise you get dictators.
Checks and balances exists only in western Europe and North America. It's dictatorship the rest of the world.

Be realistic

I think you should take your issues to uncle cheese in bombadishu

This whole chaos whereby the children of the Governors push around the citizens reminds me of my FMS of Puntland. We had a similar issue with the sons of our former Governor Farole. His sons used to throw a tantrum every couple of weeks like the son ofGovernor Muse Bihi. Nobody could say anything then since ex Governor Farole was a hotshot. It’s typical of spoiled children like the sons of Muse Bihi and Farole to take advantage of their fathers high status and position in the two FMSs. This is why I demand change in the way Federal Member States run their internal affairs. Spoiled children like the above mention sons have shamed these two Federal Member States. They bring dishonour and unwanted attention to the two Federal Member States. They have benefited from nepotism and cronyism to an extent that they are inflicting unnecessary harm to innocent civilians like the the father kidnapped by Governor Muse Bihi’s son.

What should these two FMSs do to fix this recurring issue?

Reborn
The irony is that this administration can be voted out whereas anywhere else they would remain in power as there is no elections in which the people can vote them out lol

low iq. when you're the son of the leader you take trips to dubai and go on exotic vacations on the tax payers dime. these 68iqs are going to some village and pushing people around. cant even be corrupt right:wtfdis::drakewtf:

low iq. when you're the son of the leader you take trips to dubai and go on exotic vacations on the tax payers dime. these 68iqs are going to some village and pushing people around. cant even be corrupt right:wtfdis::drakewtf:
Governor Muse Bihi is grooming his son for leadership role. He probably wants his son to rule the Somaliland Federal Member State. It’s pretty common African logic. They usually give Government posts to unqualified family members.

Trending

Latest posts