The Somalis wish they had this: Beautiful Gaborone, Botswana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
I didn't say it wasn't beautiful. And Hiiraan and other regions are beautifully green, I'm not jealous. I'm just saying that buildings don't mean better quality of life. Rwanda is beautiful and developing very fast but people don't bring it up because they invest in their people too.

Botswana is so expensive to live in that I wonder if there are any Botswanans living there any more. Angola saw mass immigration out if the country so I'm assuming that's what happened here. Somalia plans to do the same and it breaks my heart.

Apollo

VIP
They have good neighbors. South Africa AND Namibia.

Of course it will be a lot easier for them to build a good economy with neighbors like that.

On the other hand, we have retarded neighbors like Ethiopia.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
I didn't say it wasn't beautiful. And Hiiraan and other regions are beautifully green, I'm not jealous. I'm just saying that buildings don't mean better quality of life. Rwanda is beautiful and developing very fast but people don't bring it up because they invest in their people too.

Botswana is so expensive to live in that I wonder if there are any Botswanans living there any more. Angola saw mass immigration out if the country so I'm assuming that's what happened here. Somalia plans to do the same and it breaks my heart.
u just compared botswana to angola

its safe to say u dont know much about other african countries

afrosomali

i just noticed that persian is bahai

bahai r the mormons of islam

Must be tough being both snide and stupid.
first u said onlf use suicide bombing now u compare angola and botswana when theyre drastically drastically different- i probably shouldnt have been rude but ure sounding off like ure an expert

Hubble

VIP
Lol when did I claim to be an expert? Maybe you're just insecure? Whats so drastically different between two African countries with really high cost of living compared to the salary of the majority. And the ONLF suicide bomb was an honest mistake I owned up to.

Hubble

VIP
Any how back to Abdi Johnson. Somalia can be a success story but it's in all the wrong hands. If you give the responsibility of a chocolate factory to the mice to run all you'll produce is droppings. But if you get a responsible company to run it there'll be no mice, it will be clean, it will work, the right cocoa, packaging etc will be sourced and you'll make a profit because it's chocolate and that can't fail if done right.

afrosomali

the gdp per capita (ppp) of botdwana is almost 3x that of angola

angolan govt is a corrupt dictatorship

botswana invests in humam capital

Hubble

VIP
How does Botswana invest in human capital? I hope what you have wipes the floor with me because the build up is just too good. GDP pc is not equal to median salary measured against the cost of living.

Hubble

VIP
Lol you're such a troll and you're threatened by people giving their opinions on a forum. It's not that deep and no I won't encrypt your assumptions for half an hour on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts