The Somali State could be an independent Country

Ethiopia could end up like Yugoslavia. Depending if the Tigrays and Oromos want to create their own country. Even the Amhara would like to create Abyssinia nation.

Therefore Somali state will be formed peacefully without bloodshed. I think that this would be better for the Horn of Africa. Tigray could be a great country and so could the Somali state.

hope so. but i doubt it.

tigrays and amharas will sooner work out their differences than break apart and allow us to go our separate way.

both know they benefit a lot from a "united" Ethiopia.

Why do you think tigrays are getting prepped up by the west? it isn't to break Ethiopia apart, that's for sure.

if the west wasn't involved, then i'd be hopeful.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
hope so. but i doubt it.

tigrays and amharas will sooner work out their differences than break apart and allow us to go our separate way.

both know they benefit a lot from a "united" Ethiopia.

Why do you think tigrays are getting prepped up by the west? it isn't to break Ethiopia apart, that's for sure.

if the west wasn't involved, then i'd be hopeful.

the west is shifiting away from ethiopia since the gov in addis started to lean more towards china. which in turn angered the usa who is also the leader of the west.
this time around it is quite unclear what the outcome could be.

the west is shifiting away from ethiopia since the gov in addis started to lean more towards china. which in turn angered the usa who is also the leader of the west.
this time around it is quite unclear what the outcome could be.
no.
they are turning away from Abiye. Him going will be enough for them.
The west wouldn't care this much if this war was between Abiye's army vs DDS.

Tigray, Amhara and the west all have one thing in common, and that's to occupy the muslim minorities in DDS and Afar region+Oromo.

I think Abiye will resign, and the new nigga will sing all the unity message Abiye sang when he come to power, and will promote dialogue with Tigray instead of war, and he will be supported by the west.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I think Abiye will resign, and the new nigga will sing all the unity message Abiye sang when he come to power, and will promote dialogue with Tigray instead of war, and he will be supported by the west.
Abiy will not resign. Not anytime soon. In fact, a new nigga would be a supremacist, that torches the final candle of Ethiopia. Don't expect for this nation to be held by the Western glue and your truly mistaken if the Tigray's returns all willy nilly back into the fold of federalism.

Whilst Debetsiton is making speeches in Mekelle too

Abiy will not resign. Not anytime soon. In fact, a new nigga would be a supremacist, that torches the final candle of Ethiopia. Don't expect for this nation to be held by the Western glue and your truly mistaken if the Tigray's returns all willy nilly back into the fold of federalism.

Whilst Debetsiton is making speeches in Mekelle too

Tigrays spent the last 30 years cultivating relationships and making powerful alliances.

u really think ragtam tigray civilians chased out combined Eritrean and Ethiopian forces in the 100s of thousands supported by amhara militias who hate tigrays?

The west is already heavily involved and are clearly on TPLF's side, but not to return to power. They are saving them.

There's no way Abiye stays now, having failed to deliver for the Amharas unless he wages a war on them because they are not going to like how things have turned out, and the relationship between tigray and amhara is irreparable right now.

The only option left is or Abiye to go, and another Oromo to come on and sing the unity songs or Ethiopia breaks apart.

Tigrays spent the last 30 years cultivating relationships and making powerful alliances.

u really think ragtam tigray civilians chased out combined Eritrean and Ethiopian forces in the 100s of thousands supported by amhara militias who hate tigrays?

The west is already heavily involved and are clearly on TPLF's side, but not to return to power. They are saving them.

There's no way Abiye stays now, having failed to deliver for the Amharas unless he wages a war on them because they are not going to like how things have turned out, and the relationship between tigray and amhara is irreparable right now.

The only option left is or Abiye to go, and another Oromo to come on and sing the unity songs or Ethiopia breaks apart.
There's no TPLF the ones who are fighting against Ethiopia forces is TDF which represent majority of tigaru people and headed Tsadkan Gebretensae former commander of ENDF who was kicked out from the military by meles because of dispute between them which made him an oppositionist to TPLF rule and he's now commanding TDF as Abiy Ahmed failed to distinguish tigaru and TPLF making the war a war against tigray people where opposition tigaru groups joined TDF and its struggle against Abiy Ahmed govt

Trending