The somali project Documentary. Puntland marine force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
When we get our army back Darood should have the navy Hawiye the army and Marehan the airforce:salute:
Sxb you guys will be left behind. Only shot callers in the future will be qabiils with states. :kanyeshrug:

No more central government. :wow1: :hemad:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Sxb you guys will be left behind. Only shot callers in the future will be qabiils with states. :kanyeshrug:

Sxb we won't be left behind. After all we are a landeere heroic clan my Qabil has a state it's called Jubaland I'm sure you have heard of it before?

Central government is the only way to go and we have it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hi Jerome
Another recent documentary about Puntland fisheries if you’re interested

OMG!!! Those big African black flies on the head of the fish! I hate them! When i went to Mombasa Kenya, it really scared me shitless...i would stay home just not to deal with them --all windows had mosquito nets which perfect. I can deal with mosquito but big black flies Yuck!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Watched this documentary on Hulu

This documentary started off pretty well. They assembled a group of Somalis to fight against piracy. They were trained by South African cadaans and an ex American special forces officer.

It all started to go down hill though when they started chasing after this pirate leader Isse yulux. Turns out they had trouble catching him cause the marine force had snitches. Soldiers started getting angry and one of them killed a South African trainer on the force..Isse’s nephew was actually a driver for the Puntland marine force

60 soldiers got accused of being snitches. The one that killed the trainer eventually received the death penalty.

@FendiFanatic do you know of any Somalis in Georgia that went back to somalia to join in the military.there is a Somali american in the documentary from Georgia.

It was funded by the UAE in the beginning but they stopped funding in 2012 after the South African got killed. It kept going on but low key and was run by the Puntland government. They ended up rescuing some hostages at the end of the movie.

The idea of the Puntland marine force was awesome to me. They were focused on fighting piracy. They were trained well. The corruption ultimately fucked it all up.

Jerome the way u tell the story is so hilarious

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sxb we won't be left behind. After all we are a landeere heroic clan my Qabil has a state it's called Jubaland I'm sure you have heard of it before?

I know what JL is. It's run by OG and it will be run by them for a long time IA. :hemad:

Sheikh

VIP
I know what JL is. It's run by OG and it will be run by them for a long time IA. :hemad:

It's actually run by MX and it will be ruled by us for a long time.

All JL's 3 regions is ours. We are the natives.

Madhuuso will get beaten in Elections or by our militias.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Wait I’m confused . So the military branches were controlled by certain qabils?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Come up with something tangible buddy your qabil states won’t work anymore the plan for the the future is to have free and fair elections with party politics your just as bad as the terrorists and secessionist get with the times

Sheikh

VIP
Is that a good thing?

Not exactly. The Central government in Mogadishu the capital is supposed to be in charged of all the states in Somalia.

But where qabils inhabit lands is where your state is going to be.

Some Somalis like Centralism some like Federalism.

A Centralized government is the one Somalia used to have before the Civil War and it was a great system.

The current President we have today President Farmaajo is trying to bring it back.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Not exactly. The Central government in Mogadishu the capital is supposed to be in charged of all the states in Somalia.

But where qabils inhabit lands is where your state is going to be.

Some Somalis like Centralism some like Federalism.

A Centralized government is the one Somalia used to have before the Civil War and it was a great system.
Somalis don’t practice the true federalism

My cousin was a PMPF(later changed to PMF) soldier during the killing of that white south african trainer...He(my cousin) told me that the reason behind that dude's death was that, while he was walking around the camp he saw a random soldier praying somewhere close to him, he came and just kicked his ass(while the soldier is doing Asr prayer)...when the dude finishes his prayer he was like "how can a white man disturbs me while i am in prayer gaalka gaalku dhalay"..he went to his fellow soldiers, picked up their guns and open fire on the man togetherly..few days later the dude with his fellow killers has been arrested but months later they were released after being paid compensation by the puntland government

My cousin was a PMPF(later changed to PMF) soldier during the killing of that white south african trainer...He(my cousin) told me that the reason behind that dude's death was that, while he was walking around the camp he saw a random soldier praying somewhere close to him, he came and just kicked his ass(while the soldier is doing Asr prayer)...when the dude finishes his prayer he was like "how can a white man disturbs me while i am in prayer gaalka gaalku dhalay"..he went to his fellow soldiers, picked up their guns and open fire on the man togetherly..few days later the dude with his fellow killers has been arrested but months later they were released after being paid compensation by the puntland government
May Allah forgive me for laughing at this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts