The Somali community has been excluded by #Blacklivesmatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
..so claims a Barawaani-Canadian activist.

The Somali community, working class Black people, Black [trans] women, and Black youth are deliberately excluded from BLM’s organizing and messaging. BLM’s denunciation of the rebellion led by the youth of Ferguson in late 2014 exacerbated class antagonisms within the Black community and reflected a tendency towards respectability politics. BLM does not condemn intimidation tactics employed by Western colonial governments against the Somali community, such as intrusive visits to our homes from CSIS agents; our young men and vocal dissenters are especially targeted.

In fact, thirty Somali men have been found dead in Fort McMurray, Alberta since 2005. One of the most tragic cases is that of Abdinasir Ali, 19, who moved out West from Toronto for work. His lifeless body was found in his apartment in December 2014, and his case, while treated as a homicide, remains unsolved. This is not limited to Canada. There have been numerous unsolved homicides involving young Somali men in the Cedar-Riverside section of Minneapolis in recent years. These murders have been attributed to police violence, hate crimes, and gang violence, but BLM has not mobilized the masses to protest the bloodbath.

The Black underclass in Canada is predominately comprised of Somalis.

:what1:
You can read the article here: http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/10...lack-liberation-or-black-liberal-distraction/

Q

Queen Carawelo

somali women are real filth. We need indian-paki culture. our dh1lo women are out of control
We? Who's we? Speak for your lander sisters. Last time I checked you were claiming Ethiopians to be closer to you than actual Somalis.

Duchess

VIP
She's not Barawa. Bravanese women are under control, she is Somali.

3RH5Rlg6_200x200.jpg

Her name is Halima Hatimy. She is from the Hatimy clan of Barawe. She's not Somali, but Barawaani.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
3RH5Rlg6_200x200.jpg

Her name is Halima Hatimy. She is from Hatimy clan of Barawe. She's not Somali, but Barawaani.
She's not from the Haatimi clan. She's a Tunni. Tunnis are Digil iyo Mirifle (D+M), hence she is Somali.

Also, Bravanese people's surnames don't denote their clans, they denote which respective family they hail from. Haatimis don't have the surname Haatimi or Hatimy just like how Biidas, the other major clan of the Bravanese don't take the surname Biida or Beeda or how Ashraafs don't take the surname Ashraaf.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
3RH5Rlg6_200x200.jpg

Her name is Halima Hatimy. She is from the Hatimy clan of Barawe. She's not Somali, but Barawaani.
This is what I mean when I say cadcad look straight up light skin Madows. Take the soft hair out and she's Madow.

Btw I ain't got nothing against Madows.:browtf:

Duchess

VIP
She's not from the Haatimi clan. She's a Tunni. Tunnis are Digil iyo Mirifle (D+M), hence she is Somali.

Also, Bravanese people's surnames don't denote their clans, they denote which respective family they hail from. Haatimis don't have the surname Haatimi or Hatimy just like how Biidas, the other major clan of the Bravanese don't take the surname Biida or Beeda or how Ashraafs don't take the surname Ashraaf.

How are you going to argue with me about something I know to be a fact? lol

HalyeeyQaran

This is what I mean when I say cadcad look straight up light skin Madows. Take the soft hair out and she's Madow.

Btw I ain't got nothing against Madows.:browtf:

Better than being a shameless Madowteen like Iman. A woman that has left nothing to the imagination and who married a known androgynous, bisexual Englishman.

This is your kinfolk my nigga.:ohhh::ohreally: :eminemdamn::hemad::russ:

Not to mention, Ayaan Hirsi

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IntensiveCareUnit

Ashraafs are not Bravanese and the majority do take the surname Sharif...

HalyeeyQaran

Ashraafs aren't Bravanese and the majority do take the surnames Sharif...
It's true that they aren't Bravanese but they are the closest to Bravanese in East Africa. They are closer to Bravanese than they are to Reer Xamar. Ashraafs for the most part live among and intermarry with Bravanese. One of the most famous women in Bravanese history, Dada Masiti is Ashraaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending