The Somali community has been excluded by #Blacklivesmatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He brought up Mjs because he took my disagreement with him in his topic about Kenya hella personally. He's no different to the countless other "men" on this site who attack Mjs because of their dislike for me and/or @Idol.
Wuxu rag ma aha cuzzo. Marna ha ujoojin.:nvjpqts:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Wallahi I rather support the legitimate federal state of Galmudug than the pirate house that is Punaniland. Battle hardened habargidir child soldiers will storm Gaalkacyo at any moment.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
These dhabayaco snakes tamed you. f*ck nigga, stop being a dhabodhilif. :westbrookwtf:
Stop bruh you just became anti mj when you caught feelings today I was always against them look at all my previous post:childplease:Besides your the one taking unnecessary shots at there sub clan might as well deal with the repercussions.:camby:

HalyeeyQaran

Stop bruh you just became anti mj when you caught feelings today I was always against them look at all my previous post:childplease:Besides your the one taking unnecessary shots at there sub clan might as well deal with the repercussions.:camby:
Nigga I always been anti-dhabayaco. I don't f*ck with snakes.

It doesn't matter at this point. Galmudug and Puntland are about to go to war. Obviously dhabayacos will not attack first, but once Habargidirs attack Gaalkacyo, there will be a major war and both of them will kill each other off.

I highly doubt in an iska celin karno galmudug. Habargidr are the most skilled fighters in somalia. They fought MSB, abgaal, us and un, captured kismayo and galkayo. These lot caadi ma ahan :whoa: The last people we wanna fight is habar gidr. MJ's will need the help of the whole darood :damnmusic:This is our commander in chief indhaha aa lagu dhufaan

gaas-qabow.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I highly doubt in an iska celin karno galmudug. Habargidr are the most skilled fighters in somalia. They fought MSB, abgaal, us and un, captured kismayo and galkayo. These lot caadi ma ahan :whoa: The last people we wanna fight is habar gidr. MJ's will need the help of the whole darood :damnmusic:This is our commander in chief indhaha aa lagu dhufaan

gaas-qabow.jpg
First of all these fuckers didn't do anything by themselves for the most part they were using all of hawiye and d&m dir and ogaden from Ethiopia:ulachen001:
If it wasn't for og back stabbing these people wouldn't exist today people can try to re right history all they want in the end of the day there is 3 facts they got there ass kicked in kismayo they got there ass kicked in galkayo and they got there ass kicked in baidoa:ulachen001:

Q

Queen Carawelo

That halyeeyqurun was claiming MJ not too long ago. Now he's dissing MJs, tell me something new!

HalyeeyQaran

That halyeeyqurun was claiming MJ not too long ago. Now he's dissing MJs, tell me something new!
Niece of Ayaan Hersi, when did I ever claim Madowteen? I'd rather be wasakhgeli than Madowteen and that's saying a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending