The Silent War Against the International Gay Mafia

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A TV presenter and Pastor Doctor Martin Senpai interrogate a Sodomite tranny to ask the age old question: why are you gay?
He even asks for her tribe at 4:50.
:chrisfreshhah:
The pastor actually looked up gay for research.
:damn:
As Africans, we must take a stand against the gay agenda. We must not let this disease take hold in our continent. I commend Uganda for fighting at the frontlines of this deadly war. Say no to poo poo! #AfricansUnitedAgainstSodomy

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
President Museveni said it best:
"Respect African societies and their values."
He says that he never knew what they were doing but has only been told recently. I'm 99% sure he was told by Pastor Doctor Martin Senpai.
:russ:

This Ugandan minister also had a few choice words (start at 1:10):
"Homosexuality is worse than malignant cancer. It is worse than HIV/AIDS. It is even worse than terrorism!"

Now watch this Kenyan cuck get bullied around by his cadaan interviewer:
He's too scared to tell it like it is the way Museveni did. The interviewer literally threatened him and told him, a head of state, that he would get in trouble if he didn't support the sodomites. What a loser.
:mjlol:

President Museveni said it best:
"Respect African societies and their values."
He says that he never knew what they were doing but has only been told recently. I'm 99% sure he was told by Pastor Doctor Martin Senpai.
:russ:

This Ugandan minister also had a few choice words (start at 1:10):
"Homosexuality is worse than malignant cancer. It is worse than HIV/AIDS. It is even worse than terrorism!"

Now watch this Kenyan cuck get bullied around by his cadaan interviewer:
He's too scared to tell it like it is the way Museveni did. The interviewer literally threatened him and told him, a head of state, that he would get in trouble if he didn't support the sodomites. What a loser.
:mjlol:
While the women talk about who they suck off and bang as kenya is a shitshow place lol

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I found the pastor's Twitter account.
Western Jaaz
:drakelaugh:

Here's a better look at the t-shirt he was selling in the second video.
BBWr-m0CIAAZLSH

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A TV presenter and Pastor Doctor Martin Senpai interrogate a Sodomite tranny to ask the age old question: why are you gay?
He even asks for her tribe at 4:50.
The pastor actually looked up gay for research.
:damn:
As Africans, we must take a stand against the gay agenda. We must not let this disease take hold in our continent. I commend Uganda for fighting at the frontlines of this deadly war. Say no to poo poo! #AfricansUnitedAgainstSodomy

When he was showing them the poo poo, and the adoons faces and gesticulations was hilarious. Walaahi i love africans. Innocent, wild, original, natural, pure like coconut oil. Mashalaah may the spirit of homosexuality NEVER contaminate them! amiin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Africans United against Sodomy yet they run after black women with big booty and watching anus sex . That is sodomy correct?

Trending