The Saudi Royal's Magic Ball Shirk With Trump Exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

No surprises there that our Prophet already prophesied that in "NAJD" the "Horn" or "century" of Satan will rise. Najd is outside of Hijaz (holy places) the centre of Najd is Riyadh (the capital).

Definition from wiki

A crystal ball, also known as an orbuculum, is a crystal or glass ball and common fortune telling object.[a] It is generally associated with the performance of clairvoyance and scrying in particular.
The Crystal ball also called Magic ball, here is the definition from British encyclopedia on it's origins.

Origins

The origin of the crystal ball takes place in britain, 2000 BC. At that time, celtic tribes were unified by Druids. Druids were polytheist and revered nature. They had a very important role in these ancient celtic societies, as they were both priests, philosophers, scientists, teachers, judges and counsellors to the kings. Druids may have been the first people to use crystals in divination.

In the middle ages, many diviners and fortune tellers (seers, wizards, gypsies, sorcerers…) started to use crystals to see in the past and predict future, especially in Central Europe. At first, crystal balls were made of beryl, a naturally transparent gemstone. According to ancient beliefs, this gemstone was supposed to have specific powers. Later, beryl was replaced by rock crystal which is even more reflective and transluscent

A long time after druids, crystal balls were still used by royal councellors. Dr john Dee (1527-1608), Queen Elisabeth I consultant, was known for his use of the crystal ball in his works. Dr John Dee was a scientist, astronomer, mathematician, geographer, but was also involved in hermetic philosophy and alchemy studies. Dee believed crystal would act as a communication device between him and angels.

The art or process of "seeing" is known as "scrying", whereby images are claimed to be seen in crystals, or other media such as water, and are interpreted as meaningful information. The "information" gleaned then is used to make important decisions in one's life (i.e. love, marriage, finances, travel, business, etc.

http://www.the-crystal-ball.com/crystal-ball-history.php
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_ball

24X36-INCH-ART-SILK-POSTER-Fortune-Teller-witch-occult-crystal-font-b-ball-b-font-font.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's just a glowing globe for the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm convinced that mr Bermuda Triangle has got a crystal ball in his basement that keeps him updated about the Bermuda Triangle.

@Inquisitive_

Do you believe in magic?

Are you Muslim? of course I believe in it and not doing so will take you out of the fold (if you know and reject), it's not just me but all the elites that are into satanism/luciferianism including bulk of scientists like those at CERN sacrificing a human in a occult ritual, all believe in it too.

I am reading the same old arguments that I get from those above groups, "oh it's just mock sacrifice, it's just art, it's folklore artistic expressions etc"

The Madhkaliyah and the Neo Salafiyyah cults spawn from Najd whom day and night on mere assumptions declare mostly innocent Muslims to be engaging in Shirk/innovation even by association (being in the same mosque/building as one) have a lot of explaining to do here.

Magic ball really ???

:ayaanswag:

Read the wiki article, the crystal ball is also called the 'magic ball' and has been for millenniums. If your a conscious awake Muslim you would know all the fortune tellers/magician's use this and so did their predecessors.

This is no different then Christmas and it's tree being of pagan origins, you have those in life that 'fact check' and those blind sheep that march along with the dumb/deaf/blind herd through the cliff's.

Even I,as an militant atheist, thinks that looks very dodgy:hmm:

It's a sad thing when supposed Muslims refuse to even think but a militant atheist finds it dodgy, such is the pathetic times that we live in today.

You have the blind adherents (uninformed Muslim posters that refuse to think) and the conformists ( like yourself), I sometimes wonder which group is worse, it's a tough one.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's a sad thing when supposed Muslims refuse to even think but a militant atheist finds it dodgy, such is the pathetic times that we live in today.

You have the blind adherents (uninformed Muslim posters that refuse to think) and the conformists ( like yourself), I sometimes wonder which group is worse, it's a tough one.

It's the Reptilians. Definitely the lizards.

garden-of-eden-art-gron.jpg

Any Muslim that says magic is fake is calling Allah (swt) a liar.

If these Saudis who have basically made interest halal in the holy land, and fund terrorists (which we all agree that they do fund terrorists) what makes you think that they're not doing some behind the scenes devil worshipping rituals?

They were trolling gullible people like you. How am I supposed to take your other posts serious now?

Yeah sure so are the 100's of examples I have posted, videos, wikileaks expose even elite bankers speaking about it, the countless sacrifices of even children all to troll gullible people, GTFO of my thread dude you bakhti qashin conformist cheap apologist.

The dude filming this was found murdered (secret recording) it was spun as 'mock' by fake establishment news to protect their cronies but you clearly lack the intelligence/foresight to think beyond that paradigm and just consume whatever news you are fed like the obedient peasant blind slave that you are.

You just quickly read somewhere it was mock and didn't even know about this incident prior hence your earlier post inquiring for proof indirectly like the typical clueless quackademic cheap charlatan that you are, your probably an infidel too since you questioned magic, I will no longer dignify you with a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.