The rumours were TRUE! Somaliland IS using Oromo soldiers in Tukaraq!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
4ea0a0134c2e70e0831482df9018d5ff--one-co-co-workers.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
I see the punanis are trying to save face after giving up on retaking the lands Somaliland took from them lol

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Bro go check your mind

you’re 24 and shouldn’t do politics like odayaasha

Stop obsessing with punanis

Get a life

And all of you obsessing over Somaliland 24/7 this whole forum is you lot quoting a shitty Somali news website to bash Somaliland

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
And all of you obsessing over Somaliland 24/7 this whole forum is you lot quoting a shitty Somali news website to bash Somaliland
The most damaging story against Somaliland this week was itself from a Somaliland website. I made a thread the other day but you were nowhere to be seen.
:sass2:
http://berberatoday.net/2018/08/08/...nuu-madaxweyne-muuse-arinkaas-ka-dhaadhiciyo/
:sass1:
No one cares about you

You hate other Somalis

You’re alone in your small corner
Naaya, I thought I told you to go back to general.
:pachah1:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
No one cares about you

You hate other Somalis

We're the only ones that are spearheading Somalis with no sick tribalistic intent is you others and your consent holding Somaliland back by spearheading a media campaign to make Somaliland look less like it is and any positive article coming from Somaliland or anyone praising Somaliland the first comments it's always you konfuur people

waraabe

Your superior
No one cares about you

You hate other Somalis

D oofar love other Somalis, that’s why you invited foreign troops including Kenyan and Ethiopian troops to kill and rape the Somali race. Munaafiq darod, no one takes you seriously

D oofar love other Somalis, that’s why you invited foreign troops including Kenyan and Ethiopian troops to kill and rape the Somali race. Munaafiq darod, no one takes you seriously

Jealous of Daarood

You never had a chance to lead the country lol

Good luck with your small corner

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why don't you crawl back into your local gay bar on all fours?
jhssthh64-jpg.50488

jdrkut575-jpg.50487

hgfgbg4-jpg.50486

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somalilanders have oromo origins so its no surprise they use their people

the funny thing is dofaars would all commit suicide if we decided to re ingage in Somali politics. Let them skwerm we will continue building our stratigic assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.