The Ruling On Morsi's Statement "The Authority Is For The People"

People can make all the ad hominem attacks against me they want but.... this is reprehensible and I think it is blasphemous. Those who attack me- do you think it is okay for a Muslim to say these things? Does politics come first and objective truth comes second?

Agree with you brother.

"So the judgement is only with Allah, the Most High, the Most Great!”

[Ghaafir 40:12]

“The command (or the judgement) is for none but Allah. He has commanded that you worship none but Him (i.e. His Monotheism), that is the (true) straight religion, but most men know not”

[Yoosuf 12:40]

“Is not Allah the Best of judges?”

[at-Teen 95:8]

“Say: ‘Allah knows best how long they stayed. With Him is (the knowledge of) the unseen of the heavens and the earth. How clearly He sees, and hears (everything)! They have no Walee (Helper, Disposer of affairs, Protector, etc.) other than Him, and He makes none to share in His Decision and His Rule’”

[al-Kahf 18:26]

“Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allah for a people who have firm Faith?”

[al-Maa’idah 5:50].

How can a so called muslim,after reading these verses, believe in a democratic society? Democracy is a modern form of shirk, Allah is the legislator and if you believe that a man made law is better than the One that has created you and the dude you want to vote for,then you're surely among the losers.
I know many people in this forum consider those who follow the Qur'an and the sunnah according to the understanding of the Salaf, wahhabis 😂... "Truth stands out clear from Error" (surah 02:256) Allah guides those who want to be guided and Alhamdullilah He guided me because my heart wanted to follow the truth whatever that truth was. If you want to obey Allah the way He, Subhanahu wa ta'Ala, wants then follow the command of your Lord and His Messenger Sallallahu Aleyhi wa salam.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
President Morsi AUN meant that it's the people who have the right to choose there leader not that the law is secular

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑

People can make all the ad hominem attacks against me they want but.... this is reprehensible and I think it is blasphemous. Those who attack me- do you think it is okay for a Muslim to say these things? Does politics come first and objective truth comes second?
Try your best Saudi petrol puppet :chrisfreshhah:

Muslim Brotherhood is a Masonic organization. People can say whoever says anything about them is a Saudi Madkhali but it's the exact same rhetorical gimmick as Democrats use, painting whoever doesn't agree with them as a Republican.

Agree with you brother.

"So the judgement is only with Allah, the Most High, the Most Great!”

[Ghaafir 40:12]

“The command (or the judgement) is for none but Allah. He has commanded that you worship none but Him (i.e. His Monotheism), that is the (true) straight religion, but most men know not”

[Yoosuf 12:40]

“Is not Allah the Best of judges?”

[at-Teen 95:8]

“Say: ‘Allah knows best how long they stayed. With Him is (the knowledge of) the unseen of the heavens and the earth. How clearly He sees, and hears (everything)! They have no Walee (Helper, Disposer of affairs, Protector, etc.) other than Him, and He makes none to share in His Decision and His Rule’”

[al-Kahf 18:26]

“Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allah for a people who have firm Faith?”

[al-Maa’idah 5:50].

How can a so called muslim,after reading these verses, believe in a democratic society? Democracy is a modern form of shirk, Allah is the legislator and if you believe that a man made law is better than the One that has created you and the dude you want to vote for,then you're surely among the losers.
I know many people in this forum consider those who follow the Qur'an and the sunnah according to the understanding of the Salaf, wahhabis 😂... "Truth stands out clear from Error" (surah 02:256) Allah guides those who want to be guided and Alhamdullilah He guided me because my heart wanted to follow the truth whatever that truth was. If you want to obey Allah the way He, Subhanahu wa ta'Ala, wants then follow the command of your Lord and His Messenger Sallallahu Aleyhi wa salam.

May allah bless you, democracy/secularism is indeed major shirk many people do not understand it's serious consequences

Trending

Latest posts