The Role of China in the Fate of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
First Paragraph : The current events in Somalia cause even greater concern. Against the background of the severe economic situation and the military confrontation of the many groups, having divided the country into the spheres of influence throughout the decades of the civil war, a new threat appeared, capable of aggravating the situation considerably and make Somalia one of the problematic spots on the Earth. The question now is about the terror group ISIS (banned in the Russian Federation), which recently developed its activity in Somalia with the view of seizing power in the country and transforming it into its new staging ground. Of additional concern is the location of Somalia at the shore of the Gulf of Aden – a strategically important area of the marine communication between Europe and Asia.

To Read full article : https://m.journal-neo.org/2017/12/03/the-role-of-china-in-the-fate-of-somalia/

This is SOMALIspot , we discuss all somalia related issues from all somali inhabited countries , whether that be somalia , Djibouti , somaliland , Ethiopia or kenya . Its a interesting article give it a read .
Ok , but it seems a common trend where people not from Somalia constantly ramble on about Somalia. Why not focus on somaliland instead of our country.

DRACO

VIP
Ok , but it seems a common trend where people not from Somalia constantly ramble on about Somalia. Why not focus on somaliland instead of our country.
2/3 of my posts are somaliland related
It's just annoying when somalia is holding back my countries development , until they let go we can't pretend everything is fine and dandy .

It's just annoying when somalia is holding back my countries development , until they let go we can't pretend everything is fine and dandy .
Somaliland is holding back it’s own development not Somalia.With rampant nepotism and corruption in the government why blame Somalia.Furthermore somaliland has a lower GDP per capita than Somalia and a lot of its “citizens” are suffering from drought and disease.Instead of focusing on Somalia which only states that it doesn’t recognise somaliland like most of the world focus on the problems within your supposed country.

mrlog

VIP

Nacas.
We should've marched all the way to Xamar.
Instead we sat on our laurels and started chewing Khat.
How do u think Asmara became independent?
How do u think Jubba became independent?
Not by erecting cardboard planes in the town centre and singing kumbaya.

DRACO

VIP
Somaliland is holding back it’s own development not Somalia.With rampant nepotism and corruption in the government why blame Somalia.Furthermore somaliland has a lower GDP per capita than Somalia and a lot of its “citizens” are suffering from drought and disease.Instead of focusing on Somalia which only states that it doesn’t recognise somaliland like most of the world focus on the problems within your supposed country.
oh God another radicalised Somalian . It will take some time to cure you.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
China has Ethiopia, Kenya and maybe Djoubti but not Somalia. That belongs to America and Europe and maybe Arabia. Americans and EU have troops on the group, planes in the sky and Nato ships off the coast. I believe we will get a better deal with resources with the Americans than with the Chinese, kinda like the Saudi Arabian deal with USA.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
oh God another radicalised Somalian . It will take some time to cure you.
allianceka maryalol ska dhiici , you as a habar yonis are gang banged in sambosaland and you keep talking about Somalia and Puntland affairs :mjlol:

DRACO

VIP
allianceka maryalol ska dhiici , you as a habar yonis are gang banged in sambosaland and you keep talking about Somalia and Puntland affairs :mjlol:
Long live habar Yonis somalilanders we are great , and so are my fellow other somalilanders whom hail from different clans. We coexist with each other and put somaliland first . Soon these man made dirty clan culture will dissappear or diminish to the point where they have no effect on daily life. No one will divide us we put our country first . #AntiTribalist . You should worry about Al baghdadi ruling you .

Long live habar Yonis somalilanders we are great , and so are my fellow other somalilanders whom hail from different clans. We coexist with each other and put somaliland first . Soon these man made dirty clan culture will dissappear or diminish to the point where they have no effect on daily life. No one will divide us we put our country first . #AntiTribalist . You should worry about Al baghdadi ruling you .

You do know if isis took over puntland, somaliland would become the frontline and target of international coalition strikes kkkk puntlands peace and security is in your interest so it's best to not hope for the worst you lowest of the low class subservient garxajis danyeer

DRACO

VIP
You do know if isis took over puntland, somaliland would become the frontline and target of international coalition strikes kkkk puntlands peace and security is in your interest so it's best to not hope for the worst you lowest of the low class subservient garxajis danyeer
God , when did I ever wish that Isis took over control of of lands of my brothers in puntland . I have never wished that . I'm being realistic ,President Gaas's incompetence is allowing puntland to become a terrorist breeding ground . And the worst of terror groups is there. I'm worried about the developments and puntland is shy to ask for help sadly , if they stopped claiming sool sanaag and focused on puntland this would not be happening . And then we could collaborate with each other , somaliland could support our brothers in puntland to destroy Isis and other terror groups .

Some puntlanders like Armadillo realise that it is counterproductive for puntland to keep claiming sool&sanaag . So much more greatness can be destined for puntland than where they are now .

DRACO

VIP
China has Ethiopia, Kenya and maybe Djoubti but not Somalia. That belongs to America and Europe and maybe Arabia. Americans and EU have troops on the group, planes in the sky and Nato ships off the coast. I believe we will get a better deal with resources with the Americans than with the Chinese, kinda like the Saudi Arabian deal with USA.
China is already starting by taking control in puntland by offering investment I suspect they will try to gain control of politicians in puntland too. I think they have chosen to prey on puntland now because currently they are heavily financially strained .

China is already starting by taking control in puntland by offering investment I suspect they will try to gain control of politicians in puntland too. I think they have chosen to prey on puntland now because currently they are heavily financially strained .
No,Puntland doners are diverse.They range from Arab , European Union , Australia and now China. Puntland is already achieving an economic boom due to there diverse doners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending