the Rise of Taliban and Mullah Muhammed Omar RA

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
after Soviets invade Afghanistan many factions united to defend Afghanistan and called themselves the Mujahideen and after Soviets withdraw from Afghanistan. the mujahideen split into the Hekmatyar faction (Hizbul Islam) and Ahmed Masud faction (the northern alliance).

during their infighting Afghanistan was plunged into disaster and banditry spread and the nation was split into warlords states (just like Somalia).

during all these problems a man by the name of Muhammed Omar came from Pakistan after he finished his Islamic studies to his hometown of Kandahar and with his fellow colleges start an Islamic group and start helping the small town and villages against bandits and they say in his first battle he had 30 men and 16 guns but Subhanallah his group start victory after victory and become from a small group of people to one of three factions of Afghanistan and equal to hekmatyartis and masudis.

he will later defeat the Hekmatyar faction and only his equal will remain Ahmed Shah Masud.

800px-1996afghan_(1).png

they will have bloody battles but at a high cost he will win the war by assassinating Masud and with the fall of the head of the Northern alliance it collapsed and finally Afghanistan is united under the Mohammed Omar faction who is also known as the Taliban.

Hekmatyar
download.jpg

Ahmed shah Masud
download.jpg

Mullah Muhammed Omar
Credit_+Taliban.+1978.jpg

Afghanistan civil war map
War_in_Afganistan_(1992โ€“2001).png

AUN a real man amongst the cowards in our times. InshAllah Somalia gets Nin xiniinyo weyn oo gaalada iyo kaboqaadkaba cagaha mariya like him.

Muzaffer

AUN a real man amongst the cowards in our times. InshAllah Somalia gets Nin xiniinyo weyn oo gaalada iyo kaboqaadkaba cagaha mariya like him.
Inshallah akhi we will have our mullah of somalia to put the nation on the path of Allah swt.

too many low iq nationalist qabilits will rather let gaal takeover the land than their rival clan
"
Ten days after 9/11, the Voice of America radio service interviewed Mullah Omar, asking him: "So you won't give Osama bin Laden up?" Omar replied, "No. We cannot do that. If we did, it means we are not Muslims, that Islam is finished. If we were afraid of attack, we could have surrendered him the last time we were threatened."
Mullah Omar explained to Taliban insiders: "Islam says that when a Muslim asks for shelter, give the shelter and never hand him over to enemy. And our Afghan tradition says that, even if your enemy asks for shelter, forgive him and give him shelter. Osama has helped the jihad in Afghanistan, he was with us in bad days and I am not going to give him to anyone."

This man had more xiniinyo than all Somalis together. Went to war against the strongest nation because of one person. They're born different soomaali maaha who starts doing niiko when an African attacks him this is afghanis.

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
too many low iq nationalist qabilits will rather let gaal takeover the land than their rival clan

I don't get Somalis. I get it a little given man's tendency toward ego and not being shown up by his peers but I'd really rather be ruled by my most hated brother than a gaal foreigner.

Muzaffer

THIS IS DEMOCRACY

Muzaffer

You forgot number one rule to the freedom of speech law..

It only applies to non muslims and liberal muslims.

:samwelcome:
This world know one thing Power

Do you think lions will have sympathy for sheeps.

Abo USA doesn't even class taliban as a terror organisation, so why do people call them terrorists?

This is the first time i see liberals and sell-outs disobey their Abo.
They have become confused screaming human rights all the time have lead to this.
20210629_022826.png

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP

International world heritage kulaha. It is the heritage of the Afghan people and no one else. That being said, I was a little bothered by this, walaal. It was totally unnecessary. There aren't even Buddhists in Afghanistan who would venerate the statue and the previous Muslims before them never felt the need to destroy it. Just felt over the top like with this Egyptian Sheikh wanting to destroy the Pyramids and Sphinx:

The sorts of mushriks who would even venerate those structures for real don't even exist anymore.

Muzaffer

International world heritage kulaha. It is the heritage of the Afghan people and no one else. That being said, I was a little bothered by this, walaal. It was totally unnecessary. There aren't even Buddhists in Afghanistan who would venerate the statue and the previous Muslims before them never felt the need to destroy it. Just felt over the top like with this Egyptian Sheikh wanting to destroy the Pyramids and Sphinx:

The sorts of mushriks who would even venerate those structures for real don't even exist anymore.
you have point but Allah only knows why the mullah ordered to destroy it most likely he had a reason

Trending

Latest posts