The richest man in the world, African-American brother Elon Musk, has purchased twitter, declares "the bird is freed"

Musk fired CEO Parag Agrawal and two other executives, according to two people familiar with the decision. Twitter declined to comment.
De-platformed icons gonna come back with a vengeance

K-M-O

Somali.
is amazing to see an African representative.

I remember when European racist cadaans use to say: “Africans can’t build for shit! Lol”

Then god sent us: an African intelligent man: Elon musk.

bless the African race.

1666935156773.png

He's going to bring back all the banned political figures (and trolls). Twitter isn't legally required to kick anyone out (I think).

K-M-O

Somali.
Trump got beef with Elon & said he would never come back to Twitter .

I don’t think Trump is gonna find any place in any mainstream circles.

What happened on last January at the capital building; was his final straw on Twitter and other mainstream platforms.

but that has already effected his credibility to run for president.

He fu*ked up big time.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Trump got beef with Elon & said he would never come back to Twitter .

I was thinking the same too. Trump said something negative about Elon- so i doubt Trump is foolish enuf to give Elon the power to "ban" him again lol

1666985345621.png

Xoxoxo

VIP
Who even is on Twitter anymore??? It reeks of 20th century born people, I don’t know anyone around my age who uses that site that is full off people who are idiots and clinically depressed.

Anyways people are using Bereal, Kiwi, Pinterest & TikTok more than Twitter. Twitter is the new Facebook tbh

Trending

Latest posts