The reign of TERROR is over: Jürgen Klopp will leave Liverpool after this season

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
What a beautiful jimco it is, it has been confirmed that the terrorist Jürgen Klopp will leave after this season.

Hurry Up Running GIF

Man was running pool like the Wehrmacht, I haven’t felt this happy in a while. The downfall of Pool is upon us.!

You call that a reign of terror when you have the doped up bald fraud cheater right next to L'pool. I hope he is next to resign.
He said he’s never leaving 😂 guul city, why do you Muslims dont support muslum clubs. You gyals ride for arsenal and every summer they go to Israel and pray at synagogues.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Think more players will dip to Saudi league like mo salah good time to leave. Balance skewed in the league towards Middle East clubs and owners. Real Madrid only exception it seems

He said he’s never leaving 😂 guul city, why do you Muslims dont support muslum clubs. You gyals ride for arsenal and every summer they go to Israel and pray at synagogues.
What is a muslim club? None of that in western Europe sxb. Furthermore, City is owned by a royal family who seems to enjoy killing muslims:francis:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You call that a reign of terror when you have the doped up bald fraud cheater right next to L'pool. I hope he is next to resign.

I wish that fraud to stay 5+ years at Man U, that institution must pay for the crimes of Ferguson. Uniteds downfall has been one of the best things to happen in Premier League.

I wish that fraud to stay 5+ years at Man U, that institution must pay for the crimes of Ferguson. Uniteds downfall has been one of the best things to happen in Premier League.
I was talking about Pep sxb. Ten Hag is a confused dutchman in Manchester, he doesn't count :drakelaugh:

Trending