The reason why Somalis in the West can't move to their dream countries, Turkey, UAE,Somalia,

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to have an income

Having some sort of Business in Somalia that can generate constant income while living in the 3 mentioned countries. But what areas of investment are left in Somalia ? the shops, Dhabshiil-styled companies, hotels, they are all over-invested, what will be best to invest in 2019 ? or maybe in other areas of Africa ?

halwa

✨🌙
The education system is a profitable business. Creating schools in a district and being fair with the way parents are charged can really benefit those who have a background in the education system.

It also helps underprivileged folks in motivating them to send their children to school. Obviously I would be fair and ensure that they get charged different tuition fees than those that are able to fund for their children’s schooling.

Other options could be: opening entertainment spots like a swimming pool, cinema, sports facilities, etc.

You obviously need to be rich first. I would open a bakery

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
The UAE has been accepting Muslim migrants for a while

I should know my great uncle and his grand children have been settled their for a while sadly they don’t give uae citizenship to Somalis no matter how rich

The education system is a profitable business. Creating schools in a district and being fair with the way parents are charged can really benefit those who have a background in the education system.

It also helps underprivileged folks in motivating them to send their children to school. Obviously I would be fair and ensure that they get charged different tuition fees than those that are able to fund for their children’s schooling.

Other options could be: opening entertainment spots like a swimming pool, cinema, sports facilities, etc.

You obviously need to be rich first. I would open a bakery
I don't think you need more than 30000 dollars for the things you mentioned remember building prize is cheap back home compared with the West. Buy you are right the education sector is a big thing back home.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Try investing in Agriculture. Believe it or not but it's the future of our people. I'm sick to death that we have to buy crops from other countries when we have enough fertile lands to feed ourselves and other countries.

My father owns a massive farm in Arabsiyo. He produces large quantity of fruits and vegetables and sells them into Hargeisa, Borama and Gabiley markets. He gets 35k US dollars a month from this.

I know so many Somalis who became wealthy after investing in Agriculture. It's the future and it'll benefit your region and community.

Apollo

VIP
Gulf Arab countries are not a good long term bet, by the end of this century, they will all be like Yemen when crude oil has been made obsolete.

Your grandchildren will forever be pissed off that you left the West for a future Yemen.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Try investing in Agriculture. Believe it or not but it's the future of our people. I'm sick to death that we have to buy crops from other countries when we have enough fertile lands to feed ourselves and other countries.

My father owns a massive farm in Arabsiyo. He produces large quantity of fruits and vegetables and sells them into Hargeisa, Borama and Gabiley markets. He gets 35k US dollars a month from this.

I know so many Somalis who became wealthy after investing in Agriculture. It's the future and it'll benefit your region and community.

I am guessing you need connections to family that owns farm land to invest? :shookgabre:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I am guessing you need connections to family that owns farm land to invest? :shookgabre:

Not just a farmland but even a piece of land and you can change the soil quality. I know one guy who went back to Burco and he had an arid land and the way he turned it into a farmland is inspirational.

He enriched the soil by adding organic matters like plant based organic fertilizers.

He started to use cover crops from the edges of the arid land: slowly, the surface covered with vegetation and fertile soil expanded quite fast.

He used inputs that stimulate the development of useful bacteria in the soil. They will be doing a lot of the work by decomposing the organic matters and intro nutrients for the plants.

You can even rent a land and pay the rest once you've made good money. It's up to you.

Last edited:
I think the West is the best in terms of social/economic mobility.

In Somalia, focusing on construction/infrastructure development is a safe bet. All the existing companies only produce low-quality service. Most of the current construction "subpar" companies are outsourcing their workers from outside, and it would be better for the long term to train local people (maybe provide quality training), sort of investment on human capital.

It would be cost-effective to create smaller companies that specialize in certain essentials which compliment the main company. This way, you can create an industry that provides work for thousands, and earn a hefty sum in the process.

I think people have the wrong mindset when they are looking for an opportunity in Somalia. It's not a developed land, so you should keep that in mind and take the first mover advantage, and create an environment. You have to build things from scratch, and if done right, will reward.

whatever business you do in somalia, don't forget the 25% tax for al-kabab or else they will blow up your business. and once you've paid off al-kabab, the regional president wants his cut. then the local mayor, the MP of your area. and finally, your clansmen wants their cut too or else they wont protect you from looters/thugs/murders/rapists of rival clan. The bantu amison soldiers want their peace of pie.

too much headache. fuccccccccccccccck offfffffffffffffffffffff, aint investing there.

whatever business you do in somalia, don't forget the 25% tax for al-kabab or else they will blow up your business. and once you've paid off al-kabab, the regional president wants his cut. then the local mayor, the MP of your area. and finally, your clansmen wants their cut too or else they wont protect you from looters/thugs/murders/rapists of rival clan. The bantu amison soldiers want their peace of pie.

too much headache. fuccccccccccccccck offfffffffffffffffffffff, aint investing there.
Alshaydan is nonexistent in puntland(saved 25%) , local mayor &mp dont claim taxes(safe), clansmen dont get sh*t but mag,looters(buy an ak47), amisom is non existent.

Bussiness ventures in PL is so viable
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::rejoice::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts