The reason why Jeeganland insults Somalia gov but not Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This whole thread is ceeb. :susp: Please stop slandering these women. At the very least don't write their full names or google will find this.
:faysalwtf:

This whole thread is ceeb. :susp: Please stop slandering these women. At the very least don't write their full names or google will find this.
:faysalwtf:

This is beyond ceeb. Somali women belong to all of us. The two feminine rats who have been giggling about this are a disgrace to the Somali male.
Stop this foolishness.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Yara xishooda. Adeer Farole even had a Isaaq Wife, whats with leaders and isaaq girls. I need to get me an isaaq girl

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Have you guys no shame??? It's embarrassing what you are talking about and you speak of of unity this and that, yet you divide us when talking about this? Because of you guys wallahi I'm more and more against reuniting with Somalia.

Wallahi I sincerely hope we will never re-unite with Somalia :stopit:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Have you guys no shame??? It's embarrassing what you are talking about and you speak of of unity this and that, yet you divide us when talking about this? Because of you guys wallahi I'm more and more against reuniting with Somalia.

Warya, we defended the isaaq women, and agreed that most successful politicans have an isaaq wife.
There's no such thing called ReUnification, we'r already united

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

If our nations are United or not dosent matter we Will remain brothers indeed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.