The Real Oromo Mentality: Capture Somalia

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Kulaha South Somalia stinks and than says he wants oromos to capture all of Somali lands while living in Bosaso, smfh these oromos really want to be accepted by Somalis as one of their own, which we will never do!
Those oromos should be deported back to their deegaans.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
they want sea and they will do anything, isku dir somalis is easy for them we already hate each other, this is dark times for somalis but let not generalize all oromos they not all evil but majority are

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
We should all put our clan rivalry aside, and remove these filthy expansionist bastards from all of our lands. Amin.
The problem they enter from Wajaale custom then from there they move inside Somalia.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The authority needs to crackdown on these invaders. Especially in peaceful places with proper governance such as PL and SL.
SL issue they acting like fully autonomy state without having cooperation with other Somalia states.

The only solution is contact Jigjiga and have mutual agreements on it.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
SL issue they acting like fully autonomy state without having cooperation with other Somalia states.

The only solution is contact Jigjiga and have mutual agreements on it.
I see what you're saying. But once the Oromos come to places like Hargaysa and Bosaso, the authority should round up their asses and ship em out.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I see what you're saying. But once the Oromos come to places like Hargaysa and Bosaso, the authority should round up their asses and ship em out.
From PL last time was before 2 years. Its need huge budget, currently PL dont have it. The only solution try to close doors they entering to Somalia side.

Best idea make both security agreement with Jigijga.

Most somaliland beggers were Oromo and there was oromo family squatting outside next to my family house in boorama and came knocking our door everyday for food

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Beside our internal issues iyo jeegaan cuqdaad, what he said its true. Those fucking xabashi specialty oromo we will wipe them from earth.

They should remember who teach them to fight amhara in 80s iyo 70s. Waa Somali. We give them training iyo ammo. Today they calling my aboo land and claim it, tomorrow I will capture their oromo capital.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Fact, U feed a fool and he will turn on you but then Somali are turning fools themselves.

The ones under occupation can't even unite!:silanyolaugh:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Oromo is a nation, we shouldn’t generalise them all. Laakin a good chunk of them are a threat to us and unless we unite soon, we will loose more and more land to them. First fafan, then waqooyi galbeed then the rest of somaliweyn

Trending