The rap game has become a joke

Looool a jew child actor is unironically carrying Atlanta’s most well rapper in a rap song
The part where future said “I ride with my niggas, i lie to my ” was fire though :ohhhdamn:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Looool a jew child actor is unironically carrying Atlanta’s most well rapper in a rap song
The part where future said “I ride with my niggas, i lie to my ” was fire though :ohhhdamn:
Future fell off lmao. He had fire tracks and even a collab were he went toe to toe with Drake. This first track was future when he was fire.

Y’all bugging, future washed drake on this. Everyone only talking about futures verse. Honestly drake is the one that’s hoppping from dick to dick in order to keep a buzz:damedamn:

Future is carrying hard here, do you not have ears?
Cmon I don’t wanna sound like a cadaan kid but half of his bars are over used “ I was in the trap servin' cocaine, I ain't been the same since“ “Dropped three dollars on a ring, cost a Bentley truck” and the other half is barely intelligible

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Of course Drizzy the goat carried this bumass nigga what do you expect from a song that has drake featuring it? He always takes over :manny:

Just look at this song future is a skip to 1:25 he keeps singing about dikk and says "the only time I feel alive is when I taste dikk" la ilaha a khaniis could never cary the GOAT drizzy :kodaksmiley:

Future went in on this song ngl but drizzy the goat was lacking that day he had a cold apparently. His verse still was better than future tho dont get it wrong he was just lacking a lil :manny:

Of course Drizzy the goat carried this bumass nigga what do you expect from a song that has drake featuring it? He always takes over :manny:

Just look at this song future is a skip to 1:25 he keeps singing about dikk and says "the only time I feel alive is when I taste dikk" la ilaha a khaniis could never cary the GOAT drizzy :kodaksmiley:

Future went in on this song ngl but drizzy the goat was lacking that day he had a cold apparently. His verse still was better than future tho dont get it wrong he was just lacking a lil :manny:

Future been washing drake
drake had to hop on the future wave after he got done being from Houston, London, LA, ATL, New Orleans.. saxiib watch out that Jew will be doing dhanto in a week. Meanwhile future paved his own lane and created a wave

7E23C8D4-0CD7-477F-90DE-F8E677FE398F.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Future been washing drake
drake had to hop on the future wave after he got done being from Houston, London, LA, ATL, New Orleans.. saxiib watch out that Jew will be doing dhanto in a week. Meanwhile future paved his own lane and created a wave

View attachment 88937
Drake always washes future

Drizzy Da Don is in a league of his own he made too many bangers in his regular accent he has to switch it up to make the competition easier for everyone else :manny:

Drake always washes future

Drizzy Da Don is in a league of his own he made too many bangers in his regular accent he has to switch it up to make the competition easier for everyone else :manny:

DRAAAKKE?!?? The man that stole from Soulja boy? Got called out by Wiley for being a vulture? Robbed xxxtentacion, beat by Pusha T, and has been the biggest groupie in hip hop. Draaaake? Drake?

AE8CC796-37AC-432C-B203-B01E35014EF6.jpeg

Tukraq

VIP
Cmon I don’t wanna sound like a cadaan kid but half of his bars are over used “ I was in the trap servin' cocaine, I ain't been the same since“ “Dropped three dollars on a ring, cost a Bentley truck” and the other half is barely intelligible
Yeah you sound caddan about now, how was it barely intelligible? He obviously carried drake in this lol

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Flew her out to Spain to be in the domain then Audemared the lol

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-14_5-40-26.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-14_5-40-26.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 103

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Y’all bugging, future washed drake on this. Everyone only talking about futures verse. Honestly drake is the one that’s hoppping from **** to **** in order to keep a buzz:damedamn:
He better be careful before he catches something

Trending