The prophet of galmudug the son the father and the Holy Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This difference is between the people of somaliland and the people of mogadishu, hiraan, dhuusomareeb, baraxley and cadaado is when somaliland government goes against islam there are some that condemn it but when our beloved prophet peace be upon him is mocked they laugh like @embarassing no wonder theres bombings and killings in mogadishu every other day cause they support this false prophet openly or are silent/tacit consent cause he is from there tribe, these are a people who live their tribe more than Allah.

This difference is between the people of somaliland and the people of mogadishu, hiraan, dhuusomareeb, baraxley and cadaado is when somaliland government goes against islam there are some that condemn it but when our beloved prophet peace be upon him is mocked they laugh like @embarassing no wonder theres bombings and killings in mogadishu every other day cause they support this false prophet openly or are silent/tacit consent cause he is from there tribe, these are a people who live their tribe more than Allah.
you're disgusting.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you took your deen seriously you wouldn't run around talking like that.
My loyalty is to prophet muhammad peace be upon him the people of baraxley, dhuusomareeb, daynile, cadaado are silent tacit consent while this man claims to be prophet muhammad may Allah destroy them amiin its a duty of every muslim to defend the honour of our beloved prophet muhammad pbuh

My loyalty is to prophet muhammad peace be upon him the people of baraxley, dhuusomareeb, daynile, cadaado are silent tacit consent while this man claims to be prophet muhammad may Allah destroy them amiin its a duty of every muslim to defend the honour of our beloved prophet muhammad pbuh
Those duas are meaningless, most harm they can do is to yourself. Don't use the prophets name in your weird clan cyber battles.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Those duas are meaningless, most harm they can do is to yourself. Don't use the prophets name in your weird clan cyber battles.
What cyber battles? Have you watched the video of your cousin from baraxley claiming to be prophet muhammad oh you clearly dont have a problem with that cause to you tribe comes before Allah

Theres three videos up there you cant ignore yet you choose to ignore due to qabyalad

What cyber battles? Have you watched the video of your cousin from baraxley claiming to be prophet muhammad oh you clearly dont have a problem with that cause to you tribe comes before Allah

Theres three videos up there you cant ignore yet you choose to ignore due to qabyalad
My cousin? You know what you're doing. Why did you choose to tag those specific forumers and no one else? Why would you assume my silence in your bait threads on this means I support it? The only qabyalad is coming from you. I saw the initial video someone posted about when this first came out. I'm not going to entertain your disingenuous comments, you should be ashamed of using the deen like this.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My cousin? You know what you're doing. Why did you choose to tag those specific forumers and no one else? Why would you assume my silence in your bait threads on this means I support it? The only qabyalad is coming from you. I saw the initial video someone posted about when this first came out. I'm not going to entertain your disingenuous comments, you should be ashamed of using the deen like this.
Using the deen like what so condemning someone who is impersonating the prophet pbuh is using the deen kkk you are not fit to be my judge this man is amongst your tribe who support him thats why you people are cursed cause if he was from puntland he would be killed a long time ago.

May the curse of Allah be upon your tribe for supporting this blasphemy amiin this man lives freely in baraxley and regularly goes to mogadishu

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You know I believe that, but that's not why you're doing this unfortunately.

Just leave the deen out of your cyber clan battles.
One thing i have realised about you is you believe you know what lies hidden in the hearts of men, only the most sublime can judge matters of the heart mankind only judge by that which is apparent to them.

Simce you have a crystal ball and you are a seance who channel different entities to give you knowledge of tge unseen why dont you tell us when the day of judgement is? Since you know what peoples intentions are.

I have no cyber clan battle with no one i have every right to defend the honour of prophet muhammad pbuh

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I understand @embarassing that this might put you inbetween a rock and a hard place loyalty to your tribe or your deen knowning especially how you cherish the former.

One thing i have realised about you is you believe you know what lies hidden in the hearts of men, only the most sublime can judge matters of the heart mankind only judge by that which is apparent to them.

Simce you have a crystal ball and you are a seance who channel different entities to give you knowledge of tge unseen why dont you tell us when the day of judgement is? Since you know what peoples intentions are.

I have no cyber clan battle with no one i have every right to defend the honour of prophet muhammad pbuh
This is me judging by what's apparent. You on the other hand have asked Allah swt to curse certain Muslims and not others based on clan. I still can't believe you're serious as this forum is filled with people who bash Islam. Is this a joke to you?
I understand @embarassing that this might put you inbetween a rock and a hard place loyalty to your tribe or your deen knowning especially how you cherish the former.
Lol stop projecting, that's you.:abuxyga:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is me judging by what's apparent. You on the other hand have asked Allah swt to curse certain Muslims and not others based on clan. I still can't believe you're serious as this forum is filled with people who bash Islam. Is this a joke to you?

Lol stop projecting, that's you.:abuxyga:
Abaayo macaan wallahi if my own brother impersonated prophet muhammad pbuh i would disown him and curse him likewise if my family tolerated his slander against prophet muhammad pbuh then i would disown, curse my family and if my tribe tolertaed him then i would disown and curse my tribe, how about you?

Abaayo macaan wallahi if my own brother impersonated prophet muhammad pbuh i would disown him and curse him likewise if my family tolerated his slander against prophet muhammad pbuh then i would disown, curse my family and if my tribe tolertaed him then i would disown and curse my tribe, how about you?
I don't curse anyone I'd make dua for their guidance. But again you're making accusations based on clan and it's stupid. Either apply those expectations to everyone or don't assume the worst of other Muslims, that's what we're taught.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't curse anyone I'd make dua for their guidance. But again you're making accusations based on clan and it's stupid. Either apply those expectations to everyone or don't assume the worst of other Muslims, that's what we're taught.
Somalis we have a xeer system a tribal system every tribe have their tribal leaders and so far none of the hawiye tribal leaders or political leaders have condemn this blasphemy happening on hawiye land and if this man continues his blasphemy unabated then may Allah curse be upon him and his family and his tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending