The President of the Federal government of Somalia has opened a new TV channel kkkk

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
It's called SNTV2 and SNTV 2, it will be a channel which will broadcast community services and awareness and strengthening patriotic education

He left a legacy! (albeit a copy of something that already exists) :drakelaugh:

General Asad

They have money to start new TV stations but have no money to help women, men and children starving to death or create new jobs. Waste of money and time. Reprehensible behaviour. :bell:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
@General Asad for Failmucho propaganda is very important. His Nonsense & Negligence (N&N) trolls have become very lazy and tired online 99% of the people see through their BS now. He is simply cutting out the middle man (N&N trolls) and broadcasting his propaganda into the homes of Somalis.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
They have money to start new TV stations but have no money to help women, men and children starving to death or create new jobs. Waste of money and time. Reprehensible behaviour. :bell:
What they are trying to do is educate the people. The best way to bring change to people is educate them.

you criticize them for trying to make the nation aware, critics should look at what is going to aired.

General Asad

3o1rdz.jpg

General Asad

What they are trying to do is educate the people. The best way to bring change to people is educate them.

you criticize them for trying to make the nation aware, critics should look at what is going to aired.

You can't educate people when the people are too worried about how they will obtain their next meal or how they will fund their kid's education.

He needs to use that money to create jobs, businesses and make the economy safe to invest so that the educated people don't just graduate and leave the country due to lack of jobs (which is what is happening at the moment).

Azania

You can't educate people when the people are too worried about how they will obtain their next meal or how they will fund their kid's education.

He needs to use that money to create jobs, businesses and make the economy safe to invest so that the educated people don't just graduate and leave the country due to lack of jobs (which is what is happening at the moment).
Lets be honest, Somalia doesn’t have the resources to bring huge change in people’s lives.

Education is our best bet to get out the misery we are in. Education yields the biggest reward compared to anything else.

Educating people about how certain diseases are transmitted will help prevent them. People need to be educated about FGM, efficient farming techniques etc

Azania

@General Asad I feel like you just criticizing farmajo and not what he is doing.

you want him to create jobs and invest in businesses. But businesses need entrepreneurs, and Entrepreneurs don’t just pop out of nowhere. These are people who are skilled or knowledgeable in certain fields. So we need funding in public education.

I don’t what Farmajo is planning to broadcast, he could air propaganda stuff, or thing that people need to be educated about.
This could be a win for Somalia if done right

General Asad

@General Asad I feel like you just criticizing farmajo and not what he is doing.

you want him to create jobs and invest in businesses. But businesses need entrepreneurs, and Entrepreneurs don’t just pop out of nowhere. These are people who are skilled or knowledgeable in certain fields. So we need funding in public education.

I don’t what Farmajo is planning to broadcast, he could air propaganda stuff, or thing that people need to be educated about.
This could be a win for Somalia if done right

I'm criticizing his actions that don't line up.with his words. He is the president after all, he should be setting a standard and trying to live to his campaign promises. Who really needs this? No one wants it. Its useless because their are other tv programs that do the same and more.

Somalia has the potential to be leaps and bounds ahead of where it is at currently, huge change is possible. Good leadership, dedication and commitment is what is needed. Not just solely resources.

Owning a tv program and being in it screams dictatorship. He should quietly donated or stayed behind the scenes. Democracy will go up in smoke if he appears on it.

Azania

Its useless because their are other tv programs that do the same and more.
which tv program are you taking about, they are all monitized and serve mainly for entertainment purposes

This one won’t have entertainment like sports or soap operas

How are you even against this? After WW2 Norwegian countries had major change because of the creation of public awareness programs and community building.

This is a good thing for Somalia, we need it.

Azania

Oh yes, more propaganda instead of food exactly what the people were asking for.
iu
Give a man a fish, he will feed for a day. Teach him to fish, and he will eat for a lifetime.

It’s time we stop this pocket to mouth economy

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The guns under the ground are becoming very impatient! Failmaajo must do something to unleash Utanga 2.0.

We are waiting for him to honour Shaakir or C/Shakuur with Martyrdom... then back to Hotel Rwanda.:banderas: