The pope visits Iraq

Same energy :eating:

1614985502551.jpeg

May Allah have mercy on Jaale Siyad Barre. A man who loved his nation more than anything. There was a time when the Westerners found oil in Somalia after testing and they demanded 90% of the profits. He told them to pack up and leave.

I don’t think any current Somali leader can utter anything similar to the utterances of Jaale Siyad Barre.

AUN Jaale Siyad Barre.

The Cathedral will be rebuilt in Mogadishu, quote me on it. It will happen.

:kanyeshrug:
I doubt it. Most likely it will be converted into some sort of heritage site/Museum or a Mosque.

If it were to be converted into a Mosque it would look quite similar to the Great Umayyed Mosque, due to the European architectural influence:
f37481a52aaca5654c3e8372b5969c2c.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I doubt it. Most likely it will be converted into some sort of heritage site/Museum or a Mosque.

If it were to be converted into a Mosque it would look quite similar to the Great Umayyed Mosque, due to the European architectural influence:
f37481a52aaca5654c3e8372b5969c2c.jpg

That could be the case if it was still intact but it will need to be rebuilt and there's only one country that would want to fund it.

getlstd-property-photo.jpg

Iraq has already surpassed Somalia after being in an absolute hellish war with Isis. Mark my words, Iraq and Syria will be a middle class economy by the 2030's while we will be worrying about Al-Shabab.

This is what happens when you have uneducated doqons ruling the country.

Iraq has already surpassed Somalia after being in an absolute hellish war with Isis. Mark my words, Iraq and Syria will be a middle class economy by the 2030's while we will be worrying about Al-Shabab.

This is what happens when you have uneducated doqons ruling the country.
We shall see I doubt Al Shabab will stay for that long especially when we are developing faster then before

May Allah have mercy on Jaale Siyad Barre. A man who loved his nation more than anything. There was a time when the Westerners found oil in Somalia after testing and they demanded 90% of the profits. He told them to pack up and leave.

I don’t think any current Somali leader can utter anything similar to the utterances of Jaale Siyad Barre.

AUN Jaale Siyad Barre.
he commited genocide against my family this is why i support somaliland :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Apollo

VIP
I feel kind of sorry for Christian Arabs in Syria and Iraq. They managed to keep thriving communities from freaking Roman Empire times all the way to 2015, only for ISIS terrorists to completely eradicate them. Sad.

Trending

Latest posts