The plight of African women working in the Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallahi this made me sad when I saw it. Why are arabs like this? Is it a cultural thing for them to beat and degrade women, especially ones that are black?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Omar Souleyman.gif

"I don't think they are human rights in this world maybe in europe but not in the middle east"

Sums up arabs. Barbaric scum all of them are.
They are not even human wallahi. The arabs are always screaming about the yahood discriminating and killing them in Palestine, but could care less how they treat Africans, Indians, or Filipinos. They deserve everything that's happening to them across the arab world. Allah is punishing them like he punished us for qabiil.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Wallahi this made me sad when I saw it. Why are arabs like this? Is it a cultural thing for them to beat and degrade women, especially ones that are black?

Well.....Arabs are sand Ni.**ers they are one hair follicles from Africans. They think they are smarter and more noble. There is this American slave era mentality in them that they dont see Africans are humans. Somalis are the same by the way. I have heard horrific stories about Somalis in Kenya treating the indigenous African maids. They have separate toilet., separate plates. etc etc

Poor Africans, ranking low in the human ladder of nobleness is not right. :(

Gulf arabs are the worst people they cant be humans with all the abuse they do, who remembers this video?
This is precisely the reason why I despise all arabs. May Allah bring more destruction and calamity to their countries and destroy every single arab nation on the planet. We should ban them from coming to Somalia or letting any of our people go there. Disgusting hairy monkeys.

This is precisely the reason why I despise all arabs. May Allah bring more destruction and calamity to their countries and destroy every single arab nation on the planet. We should ban them from coming to Somalia or letting any of our people go there. Disgusting hairy monkeys.
I agree they are our enemy after Kenya and Ethiopia ofc, look at how these people who we think are our "allies" that we share religion with help somalis... they help gaalo ethiopians more than us.:bell:
This shows gulf arab investment in the horn of africa year 2017/2018 in millions.
IMG_2254.JPG

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I agree they are our enemy after Kenya and Ethiopia ofc, look at how these people who we think are our "allies" that we share religion with help somalis... they help gaalo ethiopians more than us.:bell:
This shows gulf arab investment in the horn of africa year 2017/2018 in millions.
View attachment 57779

So we allied with the Qataris for nothing:bell: the all we are neutral talk was for nothing:gucciwhat:

So we allied with the Qataris for nothing:bell: the all we are neutral talk was for nothing:gucciwhat:
We allied with Qatar because the president is Qatar stooge, UAE has by far done mote for somalia even tho their work is politicalized. Qatar recently just invested 4billion in Sudani port while UAE gave Ethiopia 3 billion, and we cant even get 1 billion.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
We allied with Qatar because the president is Qatar stooge, UAE has by far done mote for somalia even tho their work is politicalized. Qatar recently just invested 4billion in Sudani port while UAE gave Ethiopia 3 billion, and we cant even get 1 billion.

UAE is destabilizing force but I thought Qatar was more generous due to us staying neutral.

UAE is destabilizing force but I thought Qatar was more generous due to us staying neutral.
Lol the only thing they did was give us few rusty buses after we sided with them:ftw9nwa:

They said they would invest in Hobyo and Barawe ports few months ago, dont know if they still are interested tho.

It was not too long ago a bantu man was burned in Ugaaandishu! Lots of Hargeisa families have oromo maids working for them and they get treated horrible wallahi
In kenya I have a bantu and somali maid. People in the area all have bantu maids and a Somali one. And there isn't cases of mistreatment we treat them fairly and with respect. I'm not sure if reer hargeisa are normal lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.