OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
My Bulls didn’t even make the play-in tournament. We should’ve traded for Vucevic earlier in the year. I’m optimistic about next year however.

:francis:

I originally had the Lakers making it out the West but now I’m leaning towards the Clippers. LeBron and AD look like a shell of themselves and the Clippers upgraded heavily. West got some intriguing matchups so it’s gonna be entertaining.

I got Brooklyn winning the whole thing.
The Bulls had a lottery pick each year for the past four years and have nothing to show for it. Part of it is poor management. They selected Coby White over Tyler Hero and Wendell Carter over MPJ.

You wanna make a bet that they lose first round? Too young to succeed.

Ay bro they got hungry dbook in their squad. The guy want to make statement this year and cp3 will help him. He has been overlooked for the past season when talking about starts and making alstar team. Best believe you will find them in the conferce finals
giphy.gif

Ay bro they got hungry dbook in their squad. The guy want to make statement this year and cp3 will help him. He has been overlooked for the past season when talking about starts and making alstar team. Best believe you will find them in the conferce finals
giphy.gif
Look at that ultimate loser paul george just gliding

He better show up this playoffs or retire

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lakers vs Warriors and Spurs vs Grizzlies in the west

Celtics Wizards and Pacers vs Hornets

The higher seeds have to lose twice to be booted.

Imagine working all year to get into the playoffs and losing in a one-game play in

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
The most exciting NBA post season is about to begin. Make your predictions about which teams meet in the finals and who ultimately wins.

For me, the Lakers win the west and lose in 6 to the Nets in the finals. The Jazz, Suns and Nuggets get exposed as pretenders once again.
who tf watch NBA f boring :lawd:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
YESSSSSSSSSS, I don't even watch football but I can tell you that with accuracy, football is 100% more exciting and watchable than NBA
It takes more skill to get past a defender and posterize someone. You don’t like football? You want baseball?
:mjlol:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
It takes more skill to get past a defender and posterize someone. You don’t like football? You want baseball?
:mjlol:
Basketball is way more entertaining, no one scores a goal in soccer until the end of the game. Where as basketball every second someone is getting a bucket.

Basketball is way more entertaining, no one scores a goal in soccer until the end of the game. Where as basketball every second someone is getting a bucket.

The think i hate about basketball or watching nfl is break and too much ad break. Like why cant they have a break like the football one, only one break and no ad when game is being played

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The think i hate about basketball or watching nfl is break and too much ad break. Like why cant they have a break like the football one, only one break and no ad when game is being played
People gotta get paid. And game is intense and physically demanding

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Eastern Conference finals will be Nets vs Knicks.
Everyone in east is wasting their time. Nets are going all the way anyway. Would be nice if Knicks made the conference finals. The Nigerian freak would have to reverse tahriib to Greece again

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Soccer is like a 2 hour match when watching it from tv. During that whole two hours only one goal is scored. I’d rather have commercial breaks and have them score 100s of points then just watch one point scored the whole game.

Trending

Latest posts