The people of Taleex give support to the Puntland Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Blood is a precious thing, Dhulos elders have filled their pockets and they're ready to ditch the unholy alliance of Jeegaanta. Now they mean business and ready to get behind the Harti team aka Puntland.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Blood is a precious thing, Dhulos elders have filled their pockets and they're ready to ditch the unholy alliance of Jeegaanta. Now they mean business and ready to get behind the Harti team aka Puntland.
They suffer from a lack of strong leadership every leader from that region has had some type of sub-clan bias.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You wait and see, next week they'll be whipping out SL flags, while screaming:

"Somaliland haa nolato, Puntland haa burburto"

I've seen it all with Dhulos. Truly a people who suffer from a severe form of bipolar disorder.

I'd honestly nuke Sool, in a heartbeat.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

I wouldn't hold my breath. I mean c'mon, the biggest Dhulo subclan are ardent supporter of SL. That speaks for itself.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
They suffer from a lack of strong leadership every leader from that region has had some type of sub-clan bias.
A clan that lacks strong leadership eventually gets ruled by their closest rivals. 2018 is a make or break year for Dhulbahante. Either gobanimo or gunnimo no third option for them.

I've seen it all with Dhulos. Truly a people who suffer from a severe form of bipolar disorder.

Except Langaab the dhulo group above fought both sl/pl in the past they're not nuur ahmed which I'm guessing you assumed because it said taleh.
I wouldn't hold my breath. I mean c'mon, the biggest Dhulo subclan are ardent supporter of SL. That speaks for itself.
What sub clan is that langaab ugaadhyahan is the main pl force in sool not mj :pachah1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Except Langaab the dhulo group above fought both sl/pl in the past they're not nuur ahmed which I'm guessing you assumed because it said taleh.

What sub clan is that langaab ugaadhyahan is the main pl force in sool not mj :pachah1:
"Buh buh buh your master said you will get reward greatly!"

Funny how the same people you bootyclap for look down on you like @Armadillo does for example.:drakelaugh:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Bit excessive but I get your point.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Times mohamud garad were vp=2
Times cali saleeban were vp=0
Current ministers
Mohamud garad ministers=2
Cali saleeban ministers=1
:stopit:
My folks alone excluding other dhulos have 2x the minister positions of warsangeli and lel kase combined:heh:
Puntland doesn't worry Cali Saleebaan/Lelkase/Warsangali defecting the PL camp unlike you disloyal people.

Wasnt Muuse Biihi being welcomed in Taleex a few weeks ago :gucciwhat:

These people need to make their minds up :drakewtf:

hqdefault.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Times mohamud garad were vp=2
Times cali saleeban were vp=0
Current ministers
Mohamud garad ministers=2
Cali saleeban ministers=1
:stopit:
My folks alone excluding other dhulos have 2x the minister positions of warsangeli and lel kase combined:heh:

Woah woah put some respek on Ali Saleeban waku see :whoa:
Gucc Mane got both you neefs there :snoop:
Jambal buu kuu turay and like the neef you are you fell for it. :damn:

We all have neef moments don't let it happen again. :ohlord:

Puntland doesn't worry Cali Saleebaan/Lelkase/Warsangali defecting the PL camp unlike you disloyal people.
Being loyal to pl doesn't pay the house bill:manny:
Plus whether mj admitted it or no we make large portion of your forces all
These other groups named don't:manny:
Wasnt Muuse Biihi being welcomed in Taleex a few weeks ago :gucciwhat:

These people need to make their minds up :drakewtf:

hqdefault.jpg
That's was a year ago plus not the same people op video is from outskirts of taleh lived by different group the folks who keep running between pl and sl are nuur ahmed inside taleh:vanlf9a:

Woah woah put some respek on Ali Saleeban waku see :whoa:
Gucc Mane got both you neefs there :snoop:
Jambal buu kuu turay and like the neef you are you fell for it. :damn:

We all have neef moments don't let it happen again. :ohlord:
Bro this dude stay being jealousy you should see all his other post:mjlol:
All of it is complaining about dhulos getting special treatment :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending