The people of sanaag say they will support Puntland against terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
But isn't puntland the terrorist of the sea?:ayaanswag:
Yes, you can call them terrorists if you are the CEO of some of the corporations that profit from the illegal fishing off the Somali coast or big pharma that dumps toxic chemicals into Somali waters.

As far as Somalis are concerned they're our coast guards may Allah bless them :salute:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Yes, you can call them terrorists if you are the CEO of some of the corporations the profit from the illegal fishing off the Somali coast or big pharma that dumps toxic chemicals into Somali waters.

As far as Somalis are concerned they're our coast guards may Allah bless them :salute:
Somaliland takes care of its own maritime waters non violently just fine.:samwelcome:
Maybe...just maybe Puntland is full of crooked pirates who are out for profit?That isn't far fetched,is it?:ayaanswag:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somaliland takes care of its own maritime waters non violently just fine.:samwelcome:
Maybe...just maybe Puntland is full of crooked pirates who are out for profit?That isn't far fetched,is it?:ayaanswag:
Is that so? Then would you care to elaborate on the deal between somaliland and UAE regarding the military base in berbera and UAE taking control of the only port that somaliland has, if somaliland can take care of it's self why does it need a UAE military base to be stationed in berbera:kanyehmm:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Is that so? Then would you care to elaborate on the deal between somaliland and UAE regarding the military base in berbera and UAE taking control of the only port that somaliland has, if somaliland can take care if it's self why does it need a UAE military base to be stationed in berbera:kanyehmm:
That deal will help SL who lacks funds to make some headways in many crucial areas.:siilaanyosmile: We profit from it:samwelcome:,Unlike how the south received/wasted aid money for almost 30 years?:ayaanswag: We take what we can get and work with it for the future of our youth and country.:samwelcome:

UAE wont do illegal fishing off the SL coast or dump toxic chemicals into the water,we have full controle of the situation:hillarybiz:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That deal will help SL who lacks funds to make some headways in many crucial areas.:siilaanyosmile: We profit from it:samwelcome:,Unlike how the south received/wasted aid money for almost 30 years?:ayaanswag: We take what we can get and work with it for the future of our youth and country.:samwelcome:

UAE wont do illegal fishing off the SL coast or dump toxic chemicals into the water,we have full controle of the situation:hillarybiz:
Once UAE have set up shop in berbera you have no control of what UAE brings in and takes out. The land the military base will be on is a vast land and somaliland wouldn't have jurisdiction over that land infact the somaliland authorities will need permission from UAE just to go on that land.

You profit yes but what good is the world if you lose your soul.

Do you know how long the agreements for? Try a few decades that's how long you will be in bondage :francis:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You ajaculate way too fast...must be your Arab genetics at play.:drakelaugh:
Wasn't shiekh isaac Arab but he didn't have any sons hence the habar this and habar that nothing but habars makes one wonder what happened to the father:siilaanyolaugh:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Once UAE have set up shop in berbera you have no control of what UAE brings in and takes out. The land the military base will be on is a vast land and somaliland wouldn't have jurisdiction over that land infact the somaliland authorities will need permission from UAE just to go on that land.

You profit yes but what good is the world if you lose your soul.

Do you know how long the agreements for? Try a few decades that's how long you will be in bondage :francis:
Too be honest with you,my Arab hating arse isn't too happy about this either.:manny: But if it keeps union with a pressure away from Somaliland for a few decades,its worth the Arab arse servitude.:salute:
Wasn't shiekh isaac Arab but he didn't have any sons hence the habar this and habar that nothing but habars makes one wonder what happened to the father:siilaanyolaugh:
Darod always call that fake tho.:ulyin:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Too be honest with you,my Arab hating arse isn't too happy about this either.:manny: But if it keeps union with a pressure away from Somaliland for a few decades,its worth the Arab arse servitude.:salute:

I swear you're the most cancerous SSer ever and you've only been using this site 2 days, your head is like a ton of bricks, no logic gets through. I would love to punch you in your face to get you back to reality. :farole:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
I swear you're the most cancerous SSer ever and you've only been using this site 2 days, your head is like a ton of bricks, no logic gets through. I would love to punch you in your face to get you back to reality. :farole:
Ah you are right.:banderas:I kinda went overboard mentioning Puntland piracy while throwing shade at filthty Arabs in a Darod stronghold.:denzelnigga:
But can your punch somehow manage to savely navigate the seas and reach me?:cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Walaalo dhee yaa dhee let's be real Dheee walaaaalo somaliland illahaagee, is a dictatorship the current dictator siilanyo has finished his presidential term which was for five years starting from 2010.

What you're bragging about is no different than jaale siad barre regime sacad muuse controls all the crucial posts in somaliland forget about sharing with other Isaac's they don't even share power with ciise muuse:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending