The Next President of the United States Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m9wrtbajPg1qd3i5fo3_500.jpg

Hillary Rodham Clinton.

You heard it here first thanks to hot tub time machine.

Apollo

VIP
Don't jinx it.

You know with Brexit everyone thought the Brits would vote rationally and stay, but all the white racists voted for out. You never know what these crazy white people will do. Perhaps they are all lying to the pollsters and secretly will vote for the racist.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
I have a personal stake at Trump not winning. He can literally ban me from the U.S while I have been waiting for a sibling visa for years. :icon e confused: f*ck Trump. :icon e biggrin:

:ohhh:

:lol:

It wont be worth coming here just to witness armageddon

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
She was asked last night as president would you impose a no fly zone and if a russian jet violates it would you shoot it down. She danced around the question but her eyes said f*ck yea! atleast trump is willing to negotiate or even talk with russia
You noticed that too son!

I became nervous as she fought so hard not to say "f*** em' all."

She was asked last night as president would you impose a no fly zone and if a russian jet violates it would you shoot it down. She danced around the question but her eyes said f*ck yea! atleast trump is willing to negotiate or even talk with russia
Everything Donald said, about her being outplayed over there, was chillingly accurate. For the first time, he was deadly serious, and telling the truth.

Apollo

VIP
I'm so excited when he wins in a few weeks. Certain groups of people will no longer be having smug faces.

Haha, I feel more confident about Clinton than I did about Brexit. The latter was more of a gamble. If Trump wins I will lose all faith in humanity.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
LMAO! bernie is a freakin sell out. But still i would rate him above Hillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending