The next NK SL arrests another journalist!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should do the same and arrest people in Xamar. We should also arrest anyone holding the SL flag. If the same person is caught twice with the SL flag. They should be punished with death penalty firing squad :gunsmiley:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We should do the same and arrest people in Xamar. We should also arrest anyone holding the SL flag. If the same person is caught twice with the SL flag. They should be punished with death penalty firing squad :gunsmiley:
I agree anyone caught with Siil laand flag shall be drenched with bullets

Maybe focus on arresting alshabab first.
Maybe focus on arresting alshabab first.
Walaalo things would be easier if we had less Isaaq alshabab leaders :manny:
al_shabab_spokesman_shiekh_ali_dheere1.jpg

Bal dhocishan yare ee fkd baratay eega :mjlol: Maba garanayso ninkan ay so dhigaysa ciduu yahay
I just used his picture Saxib :chrisfreshhah:

But seriously I have a theory alshabab is s group made my Isaaq to destabilise Somalia. You recruit Bantu Madows into Alshabab with the help Xabeshis and Oromos to further destroy Xamar cadaay. :ufdup:

:ufdup:

waraabe

Your superior
I just used his picture Saxib :chrisfreshhah:

But seriously I have a theory alshabab is s group made my Isaaq to destabilise Somalia. You recruit Bantu Madows into Alshabab with the help Xabeshis and Oromos to further destroy Xamar cadaay. :ufdup:

:ufdup:
Weird since most funders of al kabab are hawiye

Majority of AL kebab members are neglected politically/economically dis frenchized ppl whit out political and economical opportunities.

Life is harsh for religious nut head salafis and wahabis.

:russ:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Al Shabab and SL are intimately interlinked.

Trump should bomb the shit out of this terrorist enclave

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

:ohdamn:, so much zeal, so much passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts