The new scramble for Africa

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

1613671203250.png

1613671272077.png

Horn of africa is the least interesting area in this

LOL entire world is obsessed with Continent of Africa except for Africans. If Europeans could have their way theyโ€™d relocate every single one of them to Africa and transfer Africans to Europe in a heartbeat. Probably same with Asians, Middle Easterns and Indians too but Iโ€™m not 100% sure about them like I am with the euros.

LOL entire world is obsessed with Continent of Africa except for Africans. If Europeans could have their way theyโ€™d relocate every single one of them to Africa and transfer Africans to Europe in a heartbeat. Probably same with Asians, Middle Easterns and Indians too but Iโ€™m not 100% sure about them like I am with the euros.
imagine how advanced their societies would be if they lived on our land instead of us

Last edited:
imagine how advanced their societies would be if they lived on our land instead of us
They donโ€™t have anyone sabotaging them like Africa does. Who do you think installs these corrupt politicians that rob the people in the first place? Your inferiority complex is disgusting :drakewtf:

one

แถœแตƒสทแต’ แถœแตƒสทหกแต’
They donโ€™t have anyone sabotaging them like Africa does. Who do you think installs these corrupt politicians that rob the people in the first place? Your inferiority complex is disgusting :drakewtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
There are a major flaw in Shirvan's analysis.

The inland roads would go through sparsely populated landmass of Saharan countries that lack security. It makes more sense to use sea routes along the coast to reach ports close to the populated areas below Sahara and build a network of roads from there.

They should stick to proven areas where they'll make a good profit. I can't imagine them risking it all for their investments to end up a waste.

Trending

Latest posts