Status
Not open for further replies.
Aljazeera's strong efforts to promote "cadaan-genocide". @Amun you were right.:mjlol:

Can you imagine a programme called "The New Saudis" starring African migrants? Right-wing nationalism for arabs and Left-wing multiculturalism for the cadaans.:mjcry:

Apollo

VIP
UK and France were becoming too brown while Germany lacked behind in its brownness, hence the recent late rush to brownify the country. My suugo science theory.

We must not let this level of cuckery reach Somalia.:mjcry:

That's why I'm always combating arab bootyclappers.

#CushiticGenocideIsReal

There is not any cushite genocide, they are good and well in their communities but Somalis genocide is real. You are bootyclapping for other cushites who some of them are even killing and burning your own people like Oromo in Ethiopia just last month we lost 30 or less districts for them. Or Oromos fight with Somali clans in Kenya. Or Afar who are planing to take over Djibouti. Stop bootyclapping for other ethnics and look after your own people inside Somalia and out side Somalia. Spending hours in other enthnic 's fake problems while your own people are literally being wiped out.

Apollo

VIP
We must not let this level of cuckery reach Somalia.:mjcry:

That's why I'm always combating arab bootyclappers.

#CushiticGenocideIsReal

More suugo science:

What if all the cognitive elite (smart people) are leaving the Horn and there's a big dysgenic process going on this generation in the Horn? mindfuck.

There is not any cushite genocide, they are good and well in their communities but Somalis genocide is real. You are bootyclapping for other cushites who some of them are even killing and burning your own people like Oromo in Ethiopia just last month we lost 30 or less districts for them. Or Oromos fight with Somali clans in Kenya. Or Afar who are planing to take over Djibouti. Stop bootyclapping for other ethnics and look after your own people inside Somalia and out side Somalia. Spending hours in other enthnic 's fake problems while your own people are literally being wiped out.

Typical arab-bootyclapper. "But...But whatabout Oromos...?"

Somalis are fighting Oromos. Right now Somali Dir clans are pushing further west. It is not a one-sided thing. Meanwhile in Sanaa, Somali moms are being abused and raped, forced to do demeaning jobs like being maids etc. It's not even remotely similar. The Oromos I've met in Hargeisa are humble people.:camby:

Somalis are fighting Oromos. Right now Somali Dir clans are pushing further west. It is not a one-sided thing. Meanwhile in Sanaa, Somali moms are being abused and raped, forced to do demeaning jobs like being maids etc. It's not even remotely similar. The Oromos I've met in Hargeisa are humble people.:camby:

Why are your bringing the Yemenis here? It is about cushite genocide but you have unhealthy obsession about them and bring them day and night.
Please tell me why Somali mum are running to Yemen? Because of your dump stupid corrupted politicians that you supported them. Traitors from SNM who destroyed Somalia government and fucked the future of Somalis are reasons that those mums are running to Yemen.

Last edited:
More suugo science:

What if all the cognitive elite (smart people) are leaving the Horn and there's a big dysgenic process going on this generation in the Horn? mindfuck.

Lol that already happened during the Somali Civil War when all the upper/middle-class Somalis were wiped out by Siad Barre or later qabiil retaliations or fled the country before things kicked off. All that survived was the geeljire class and those too poor to flee Africa.

Couple that with the fact that Somali diaspora always send their degenerate children back home when they get into trouble in the West, and it leaves a mentally fucked population.:wow1:

Something else you Assbootyclapper

Why are your bringing the Yemenis here? It is about cushite genocide but you have unhealthy obsession about them and bring them day and night.
Please tell me why Somali mum are running to Yemen? Because of your dump stupid corrupted politicians that you supported them. Traitors from SNM who destroyed Somalia government and fucked the future of Somalis are reasons that those mum's are running to Yemen.

Why are you bringing up Oromos, this thread was about Arabs in Germany?:what1:

Anything to defend your dhegcas masters. Can you not derail the thread?

Why are you bringing up Oromos, this thread was about Arabs in Germany?:what1:

Anything to defend your dhegcas masters. Can you not derail the thread?

look at the liar, it is Ramadan and you who brought up Yemen and Arab in hour fake cushite genocide comment. Something else it is your own politicians SL who wear Arab clothes and opened the doors of country to them.

look at the liar, it is Ramadan and you who brought up Yemen and Arab in hour fake cushite genocide comment. Something else it is your own politicians SL who wear Arab clothes and opened the doors of country to them.

Naa naga hadh hadaba.:mindblown:

Are you as loyal to your husband as you are to dhegcas?

More suugo science:

That's true there is this annihilation process going in Somalia for past years tarhiib of youth by making their life so hard in North. The killing and occupation in south for youth. Somalis youth are leaving the country while new people are replacing them the Oromo in north and Bantu in south. All thanks to our dirty corrupted leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending