The mountains of somalia are beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never once visited these mountains by damn they are more beautiful and green then i had thought. I would like to go hiking there one when i get the chance. We have more trees covering the mountains than the whole of the country below it does.

:banderas:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have been interested in making go pro videos in Somalia. Surfing and hiking vids to be precise.

Go pro videos are anazing. Makes me want to do stuff but I’m broke.

It's not Somalia it's Somaliland. Get the name right other wise you will be beheaded :birdman:
I'm the only northerner who isn't infected by the disease of qabilism. I wish well fro my brothers in the south, however i acknowledge that as long as they don't defeat al shabaab that we can never unite with the unstable south.

:bell::manny:

I have been interested in making go pro videos in Somalia. Surfing and hiking vids to be precise.

Go pro videos are anazing. Makes me want to do stuff but I’m broke.
Maybe i'll see you there bro. I'm planning to go hiking through the best parts of the country sometime next year or the year after. I really want to go deep sea diving to see if any treasure was lost in the storm by somali traders.

:salute:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
5C13F988-5E30-4E20-AE96-D5593039053A.jpeg
Maybe i'll see you there bro. I'm planning to go hiking through the best parts of the country sometime next year or the year after. I really want to go deep sea diving to see if any treasure was lost in the storm by somali traders.

:salute:
:trumpsmirk: You won’t be the only one searching for those great Somali treasures. Good luck I better hope you don’t run into me on this journey. I will whoop your ass all over the Somali seas

The one piece must exist. I believe it is in Somalia’s waters. That will be the first place I check.

My dad is planning on getting a retirement home in Mogadishu. Since he was born and raised there. I’m trying to convince to stay in the states but retiring in Mogadishu is what he wants to do.

They're not anti-Somali. They're just proud Somaliland nationalist. Please don't mix nationality with ethnicity, please.

Sanaag is part of Somaliland, let's not lie to ourselves.

Somaliland_map.png

they are just lines drawn on a map... Somalis look the same.. lol...

View attachment 47326
:trumpsmirk: You won’t be the only one searching for those great Somali treasures. Good luck I better hope you don’t run into me on this journey. I will whoop your ass all over the Somali seas

The one piece must exist. I believe it is in Somalia’s waters. That will be the first place I check.

My dad is planning on getting a retirement home in Mogadishu. Since he was born and raised there. I’m trying to convince to stay in the states but retiring in Mogadishu is what he wants to do.
Let the games begin my friend.

tenor.gif

I'm the only northerner who isn't infected by the disease of qabilism. I wish well fro my brothers in the south, however i acknowledge that as long as they don't defeat al shabaab that we can never unite with the unstable south.

:bell::manny:

Your probably the most rational northerner I’ve come across. I assume your educational level is why. Majority Northern Somalis and southern somalis dislike each other is because lack of education. Nothing more.

Your probably the most rational northerner I’ve come across. I assume your educational level is why. Majority Northern Somalis and southern somalis dislike each other is because lack of education. Nothing more.
True brother and our enemies are aware of that and try to drive a wedge between our brothers when we are closer in blood to them than any other group of ppl on earth.

True brother and our enemies are aware of that and try to drive a wedge between our brothers when we are closer in blood to them than any other group of ppl on earth.

The sooner we all understand that the quicker we can better our country and people so we can move forward our darkest period in our history and eleavate our people with education so We can have a new golden age.

Foreigners only care about their interests, and divided people are easy to control and rob. we have a blessed land with a location on a strategic location which can allow us all to Benefit from

God bless you brother and may Allah put us all on the same page for the betterment of our families and people and country as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending