THE MOTHER OF ALL MADNESS! A Faarax singer makes a music video with Malaysian Lady-Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yikes. That is one ugly mongoloid.
:mugshotman:

I miss the days where men were just men, they were just savage, when they didnt know how to dress, just put on anything as long as it is clean and baggy. I mean the days where facial hair was just laziness, and a sign of imaan (as opposed today, fashionable beard) Today we have metro sexual farahs who dress so well, so coordinated, almost shames xalimos. They have more grooming material than women. They sleep in the night with facials, and cucumber on their eyes. Its aggravating.

Last edited:
I miss the days where men just men, they were just savage, when they didnt know how to dress, just put on anything as long as it is clean and baggy. I mean the days where facial hair was just laziness, and a sign of imaan. Today we have metro sexual farahs who dress so well, so coordinated, almost shames xalimos. They have more grooming material than women. They sleep in the night with facial, and cucumber on their eyes. Its aggravating.
you old hags are never satisfied. when men are unkempt, you complain. when we take care of ourselves, you complain. and doesn't your religion say that its sunnah to take care of your appearance and look as good as possible? don't project your sexual fantasies onto us. if you want a caveman, wait for a man to invent a time machine and go back :camby:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you old hags are never satisfied. when men are unkempt, you complain. when we take care of ourselves, you complain. and doesn't your religion say that its sunnah to take care of your appearance and look as good as possible? don't project your sexual fantasies onto us. if you want a caveman, wait for a man to invent a time machine and go back :camby:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What I find more concerning is...

:mahubowtf: He carried this person in public.

What i find concerning is YOU. YOU & your many cat ways. One day beyounce, another day Greek, another day dark skinned samaale, or another day froid. I mean, i am dizzy like fizzy

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’m confused, what’re you talking abt. Seriously. Help me out here babe

When did you see an Abdi do this in a Music Video for a Xalimo?:pacspit:

giphy.gif

My apologies I was wrong. :mjlaugh: There was a little more to carry but he still did the shaqo.

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When did you see an Abdi do this in a Music Video for a Xalimo?:pacspit:

giphy.gif

My apologies I was wrong. :mjlaugh: There was a little more to carry but he still did the shaqo.

giphy.gif

The second carry in more a labor of love. He was barely struggling, he is deep sinking in the sand as a result of the density of matter.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The second carry in more a labor of love. He was barely struggling, he is deep sinking in the sand as a result of the density of matter.

The first carry appears more wanton and full of lust. It reminds me of Rhett carrying Scarlet to the bedchamber in Gone with the Wind.

ClearFelineBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif

The second carry seems like he's straining his back. :siilaanyolaugh: The chains of gravity are pulling him down.

I can see a bit of manliness in that creatures physical figure, but how did you find out that it was a man?. :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending