The most valuable citizenships in somalia

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
From my experience in Somaliland, the United States is highly respected. Locals have heard lots of stories about its global superpower and the fact there are plenty of jobs available for immigrants.
Canada
Canada is known for being a welcoming nation that's also highly developed and has similar lifestyle as its neighbor down south.

Australia

Australia is ranked 3rd because the locals don't know much about it other than it's a very developed country.

European countries
Lots of negative reviews have been spread in Somaliland regarding European countries. Some of the bad reviews include

Lack of jobs for immigrants
Immigrants unlikely to integrate
Immigrants live off of limited cayd money

For those of you from a different gobal of somalia, feel free to share what countries are the most desirable by the locals.

Apollo

VIP
@Hybrid()

Most of them want to migrate to Germany or Sweden as of late, if you ask the ones who are serious about tahriib.

The ones daydreaming and wishful thinking like America, but there is no chance of them getting in and accepted without a close relative sponsoring them.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
@Hybrid()

Most of them want to migrate to Germany or Sweden as of late, if you ask the ones who are serious about tahriib.

The ones daydreaming and wishful thinking like America, but there is no chance of them getting in and accepted without a close relative sponsoring them.
Oh yeah. 2 of my cousins recently got into Germany via turkey-greece
Fobs know that Europe is wealthy and generous to immigrants but if they were given the chance to choose between Europe and America/Canada, they'd choose the latter with no hesitation

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
For those of you guys who hold an American or Canadian citizenship, you can have the greatest wife shopping experience in Somalila. You can get the best looking qalanjo who has the best family and education background in as little as a week 😇

May Allah bless the West

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So if i went to Somaliland.....Isaaqs be up in my American fuuto business? Where is my matching travel suitcases?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Think about Basra, they are not going look at your ass more likely they will go after your US passport 😀
Lol!!!

Dang! Scratch that Dalsan. I am going to Jubiland then! U know i discovered Jubiland recently! I am sooooo naive and adorable loool

For those of you guys who hold an American or Canadian citizenship, you can have the greatest wife shopping experience in Somalila. You can get the best looking qalanjo who has the best family and education background in as little as a week 😇

May Allah bless the West

"Greatest wife shopping experience"

:russ:

Trending

Latest posts