The most sweetest ethnicity tag from a married a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am pro interracial marriages! Deen over dunya always. I find their vlogs to be very heart warming. I hope you do too!

Pro interracial marriages?

tenor.gif

Deen over dunya

Gets deported

yemen-saudi-deportations.jpg

Funny how they don't share that sentiment

:sheed:

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that Somali people are the only ones pushing the whole "my ummah" rhetoric.

Like literally the rest of the Muslim groups want nothing to do with them whether it's politically or marriage wise, yet Somalis keep begging.

:snoop:

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that Somali people are the only ones pushing the whole "my ummah" rhetoric.

Like literally the rest of the Muslim groups want nothing to do with them whether it's politically or marriage wise, yet Somalis keep begging.

Somalis ARE the only ones pushing it brother! Everyone stays with their people accept us SMH!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Just like some Somalis running to BET hip hop culture, some Somalis look to the mythical ummah as a source for their identity because they really really don't want to be Somali.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
My ummah, doesn’t fit in todays society. Rather stick together, when Muslims are fighting each other 24/7. You are such a beg.

My ummah, doesn’t fit in todays society. Rather stick together, when Muslims are fighting each other 24/7. You are such a beg.

No. Dear. You’re the beg. When you realise that your religion/spirituality is larger than your physical identity. Then we can talk. Until then get off my wave you’re ruining it.

World

VIP
Why do people have to make it about the deen fgs. There is nothing praiseworthy or righteous about marrying outside of your ethnicity, it is simply permissible.

Why do people have to make it about the deen fgs. There is nothing praiseworthy about marrying outside of your ethnicity, it is simply permissible.
Exactly,Its nothing big or groundbreaking. So you are dating someone from another culture? cool. Some people on here glorify it, slightly comes across as cringy.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
No. Dear. You’re the beg. When you realise that your religion/spirituality is larger than your physical identity. Then we can talk. Until then get off my wave you’re ruining it.
Spiritual? I was talking about physical you idiot. Where’s my ummah when Saudi Arabia is bombing Yemeni civilians and kids to the ground? Where is my ummah when Rohingya’s are targeted etc. Look, all this is political and in Muslim leaders interest. It seems you don’t get it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts